Ohio Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Ohio. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Ohio.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Provided courtesy of:
The Horse is concerned with all aspects of equine health, and it is written for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, and barn managers who want to know more about taking the best care of his or her horses. Extensive information on topics of concern are supplemented by timely features on horse health and news from researchers, veterinarians in the field and other equine professionals.
- Ohio Racing Regulators Discuss 2014 Drug Test Results
- In 2014 racehorses in Ohio produced 112 positive drug tests, most of them for flunixin meglumine or phenylbutazone.
- Herd Seized at South Carolina Farm
- Nearly 30 Arabian horses are receiving rehabilitative care after they were seized at a South Carolina farm.
- Video Leads to Horse Cruelty Charges
- A Florida man is facing multiple animal cruelty charges after he alerted deputies to a video showing him beating a horse.
- Clinical Signs and Causes of Back Pain in Horses
- Learn about common issues owners encounter with their horses' spine and saddle fit and how to treat such issues.
- Registration Deadline for Time to Ride Challenge Approaches
- The registration deadline for hosts interested in competing for $100,000 in cash and prizes while gaining new clients and reinvigorating the horse industry is May 26.
- Nutritional Support for Horse Hooves
- The horse depends on strong hooves to be fleet of foot, and the equine hoof--with its complex arrangement of connective tissues, nerves, cartilage, bone, and blood supply--relies on important nutritional building blocks for strength and integrity.
- How Do Mares Protect Their Foals?
- An equine reproductive behavior expert shares insight into how mares and herds will ward off danger to their young.
- Study Confirms Euthanasia in Horses is Quick, Humane
- Does humane euthanasia really stand up to its name? One research team believes it does.
- RRP Announces Ticket Sales for Thoroughbred Makeover
- Tickets are now available for the 2015 Thoroughbred Makeover and National Symposium, taking place Oct. 23-25 at the Kentucky Horse Park.
- The Sacred Art of Puttering with Horses
- Sometimes you just need to savor the simple routines of horse ownership.
- Lecture on Treating Cancer in Horses Scheduled
- Laura Johnstone, BVSc, MVSc, Dipl. ACVIM, will discuss treating cancer in horses on June 2.
- Vesicular Stomatitis Detected in Pecos County, Texas, Horses
- The three horses reside at a single farm in Pecos County, located approximately 30 miles north of Fort Stockton.
- Protect Yourself and Your Animals From Rabies
- Vaccination can help reduce horses' risk of developing rabies if bitten by an infected animal.
- TCA Named Beneficiary of Fantasy Horse Racing Game
- The donations will be applied to grants for charities that assist Thoroughbreds when they finish racing.
- Improving Arena Surfaces
- Find a safe and durable footing to support your horse's soundness.
- Death of a Herdmate
- Can the death of one horse lead to a complete change in another's behavior or "personality"?
- Poll Recap: Equine Welfare Issues
- Of the 1,238 respondents, 517 (42%) said they are most concerned about "unwanted" horses, while 293 people (24%) are most worried about slaughter.
- The Coolest Things I Learned About Saddle Fit
- Here are my top six takeaways from a two-day introduction to saddle fitting course.
- Utah Police Probe 'Suspicious' Horse Death
- Authorities are investigating the circumstances surrounding a Thoroughbred mare found dead in a Davis County pasture.
- Judge Tosses Evidence in Wheelon Soring Case
- The judge dismissed the evidence on grounds that the search warrants were faulty and that the subsequent searches violated Larry Wheelon's Fourth Amendment Rights.
- Does Season Impact Old Horses' Immune Function?
- Researchers found that senior horses' inflammation levels increased in the spring, while lymphocyte proliferation increased in the fall.
- The Horse Book Review: Hush Money by Chuck Greaves
- Join a librarian and equestrian as she saddles up for national "Get Caught Reading" month and reviews some of her favorite horsey fiction.
- Forest County, Pennsylvania, Farm Quarantined for EHV-1
- Another farm in Clarion County is also quarantined after a horse there showed signs of disease.
- FDA Releases Draft Guidance on Animal Drug Compounding
- The guidance is designed to help ensure that compounded drugs are available for patient care without compromising the animal drug approval process or jeopardizing the safety of the food supply.
- Preparing for Summer with Senior Horses
- I've figured out how to keep 19-year-old Dorado cool and comfortable when temperatures rise. How do you keep your senior horses healthy and happy when summer arrives?