Ohio Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Ohio. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Ohio.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Provided courtesy of:
The Horse is concerned with all aspects of equine health, and it is written for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, and barn managers who want to know more about taking the best care of his or her horses. Extensive information on topics of concern are supplemented by timely features on horse health and news from researchers, veterinarians in the field and other equine professionals.
- 10 Resources on Maintaining Performance Horse Health
- And while veterinarians are well-versed in how to help keep these performance horses going, there are management techniques and training protocols owners can employ to give their animals that extra edge.
- Breeding Dummy Design
- We are in the planning stages for our breeding room and trying to make decisions on a dummy mount for a Quarter Horse stallion. Do you have any recommendations on how big we should make the dummy?
- Marion Co., Fla., Horse Tests Positive for EEE
- The Florida Department of Health in Marion County announced yesterday (April 23) that a horse in the Sparr area tested positive for Eastern equine encephalitis (EEE) infection.
- Testing Available for Dwarfism Gene in Miniature Horses
- The University of Kentucky Animal Genetic Testing and Research Laboratory is now offering DNA-based tests for four mutations in the aggrecan gene associated with dwarfism in Miniature Horses.
- Paget Stripped of Burghley Title after Doping Scandal
- Andrew Nicholson and Avebury are the new official champions of the 2013 Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials held last September, following the doping-related disqualification of Jonathan ("Jock") Paget and Clifton Promise.
- Abandoned Horses: Who Owns Them and Who is Liable?
- An abandoned horse on your land isn't automatically yours, but you could still be responsible for caring for him. Find out what else you need to know if you're faced with an abandoned horse.
- Horse Hoof Anatomy, Part 1
- Learn how the bones and soft tissues in a horse's hoof work together and impact soundness.
- Tips for Keeping Event Horses Sound
- How do you keep a three-day event horse sound? Four-star eventer Buck Davidson shares his tips.
- Conference on Climate Change and Horses Scheduled
- Lecture topics will include equine infectious diseases and climate change, pasture management, and water conservation, among others.
- USEF Issues Drugs and Medications Program Advisory
- On April 22, the USEF issued an advisory in reference to recent changes to their equine drugs and medications rules.
- Post-Vaccination Riding
- My veterinarian explained to me that riding my horse on vaccination day might put her at risk of vaccine reaction. What are your experiences and practices regarding riding post-vaccination?
- Stewart to Discuss Equine Tendon Injuries during Lecture
- Holly Stewart, VMD, will describe the biology of tendon injuries, current therapy options, and the current development of more effective treatment and rehabilitation practices.
- Surgically Treating 'Kissing Spines' in the Standing Horse
- Researchers found that the standing procedure yielded similar results to surgery done under general anesthesia; reduced the animal's risk for injury and complications; and reduced owner costs, surgery duration, and hospitalization length.
- 10 Easy Earth Day Tips to Green Up Your Horse Life
- Small changes in our daily horse care routine can help reduce our horses' hoof prints on our planet. Here are 10 earth-friendly tips that are easy to instate.
- Poll Recap: Fly Control Methods
- Of the 487 respondents, 150 (31%) said fly sprays designed for use on horses are their favorite fly control method.
- More than a Dozen Horses Seized in New York
- A herd of 16 allegedly malnourished horses and one Miniature Horse were removed from a Sodus, N.Y., last week.
- Rehabilitating Senior Horses from Injuries
- The waters can get a little murky when deciding whether to bring a senior horse back to work from an injury or letting them segue into retirement. Have you brought an older horse back to work after an injury?
- Florida Veterinarian Charged with Cruelty
- A veterinarian has been charged with animal cruelty in connection with the ongoing investigation of a sanctuary in Manatee County, Fla.
- Could ICSI Donor Mares Serve as their Own Embryo Recipients?
- This technique, which a team of scientists recently found to be successful, could make ICSI more affordable by only necessitating one mare as opposed to two for each procedure.
- What to do if a Horse's Microchip Company is out of Business
- I had my horses implanted with a microchip years ago. Recently, I attempted to change my contact information only to find out the website no longer existed. I obviously need to register my horses at a new site. What are my options?
- Trailering Your Horse with Safety in Mind
- When it comes to trailering, make every trip a positive experience by planning it out ahead of time to ensure that your horse arrives safe.
- Florida Pair Charged with Animal Cruelty
- A Florida couple is facing multiple animal cruelty charges in connection with the February seizure of 17 horses in their care.
- Deadline for USA Equestrian Trust Grants is May 5
- In 2013, the trust awarded nearly $265,000 to equine nonprofit organizations to help fund more than a dozen projects.
- Truths and Fallacies about Equine Weight Management
- Are you trying to help your horse gain or lose weight? Here are some facts and fallacies to consider about equine weight management.
- I Have Too Many Horses
- Have you ever felt like you had too many horses? How do you juggle maintaining and caring for multiple animals?