Maine Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Maine. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Maine.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Provided courtesy of:
The Horse is concerned with all aspects of equine health, and it is written for hands-on horse owners, trainers, riders, breeders, and barn managers who want to know more about taking the best care of his or her horses. Extensive information on topics of concern are supplemented by timely features on horse health and news from researchers, veterinarians in the field and other equine professionals.
- 10 Horse Sales Fraud Warning Signs
- Learn how to protect yourself when buying your next horse with these tips from an experienced equine-industry attorney.
- ND Authorities Offer Reward in Horse, Cattle Killing Cases
- The North Dakota Stockmen's Association offers a $10,000-plus reward after a mare was shot and skinned.
- The Vet Tech's Role in Collecting and Handling Semen
- The goal is to collect the best possible sample while ensuring everyone's safety, and a technician's role in this process is important from beginning to end.
- BLM Plans Public Tours of Nevada Wild Horse, Burro Corral
- Two public tours of the Indian Lakes Off-Range Wild Horse and Burro Corral, in Fallon, will take place Oct. 28.
- Protect Horses From Potomac Horse Fever Through First Frost
- The bacteria that causes this seasonal disease can infect horses from the late spring to fall in temperate areas.
- How Long Does it Take Jumping Horses' Muscles to Recover?
- Researchers found that jumping at shows two weekends in a row did not allow horses adequate muscle recovery.
- Infographic: Sweet Itch in Horses
- Do you have an itchy horse? Learn more about insect bite hypersensitivity with our visual guide!
- The Vet Tech's Role in Ambulatory Broodmare Care
- A well-trained and skilled technician can make a reproduction veterinarian's job much easier and more enjoyable, especially during breeding season.
- BLM Concludes Pancake Emergency Wild Horse Gather
- The agency removed 297 horses from the Big Sand Spring Valley portion of the Pancake herd management area.
- An Equine Simulator: The New First Horse?
- Researchers say using a simulator could allow novice riders to train in a safe environment and safeguard equine welfare.
- Managing and Maintaining the Older Equine Athlete
- Do you have a mature or senior horse? Find out how to keep him comfortable and competitive as he ages!
- Are Peppermints Spoiling My Horse's Diet?
- Will giving my horse peppermints offset the hard work we're doing to help her lose weight?
- Equine Rehab Therapies: How Do They Work?
- A look at five noninvasive high-tech therapies--from lasers to ceramic-thread blankets--and how they might help horses heal.
- The Vet Tech's Role in Recovery From Anesthesia
- The veterinary technician is often the primary staff member responsible for overseeing recovery from anesthesia.
- Sport Horse Medicine Focus of AAEP's 2017 Resort Symposium
- Lecture topics will include distinguishing neurologic and orthopedic problems, imaging techniques, and treatment and rehabilitation options.
- Resveratrol Supplement Can Help Reduce Hock Lameness
- Horses consuming the supplement following lower hock joint injections were less lame than horses consuming a placebo, researchers found.
- Poll Recap: Boarding and Riding Horses During Winter
- Of the 1,300 respondents, 558 people (43%) said they keep their horse at home, where they do not have an indoor arena.
- 14 Up-to-Date Horse Deworming Facts
- No doubt about it, parasite control in horses has changed dramatically during the past decade. Find out what's new.
- What is an Equine Vet Tech?
- In celebration of National Veterinary Technician Week, let's take a closer look at our veterinarians' right-hand men and women.
- ISPMB President Says Horse Deaths 'Misrepresented'
- Karen Sussman was accused of maltreating horses; a former employee alleged that 30 animals had died of malnutrition.
- New Beginnings Horse Rescue Operator Indicted
- The operator of a Virginia horse rescue has been indicted on animal cruelty charges months after the King William County Commonwealth Attorney declined to prosecute previous charges.
- Horse Blanketing FAQs
- On or off? Hot or cold? Lightweight or heavyweight? We'll answer these questions and more.
- Senior Feeds and the Unthrifty Horse
- I used a senior equine feed to help my hard keeper gain weight. Now, should I switch him to a low-NSC product?
- Retrained Thoroughbred Racehorses Bound for Kentucky
- The RRP Thoroughbred Makeover and National Symposium will take place Oct. 27-30 at the Kentucky Horse Park.
- Crash Claims Show Horses En Route to Quarter Horse Congress
- Two horses were euthanized after being ejected from a trailer that overturned in Ohio.