Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Paint, draft cross Gelding
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - More pictures on Tampa craigslist listing
Thor is a 6 yr old grade paint draft cross. He is 16 hands tall. He is green and requires an experienced rider. NOT A KIDS HORSE he has had 30 days of training. He does buck at the center and on occasion at the trot. He does not lunge. He will be an awesome horse with time. I work nights and many hours so I don't have the time e he needs. I really don't want to sell him, but I am not doing him any favors with my limited time. He was supposed to be a trail /husband horse, but the rescue I got him from was not honest about his training. I was told he was advanced beginner. Price is firm as I have significantly more invested in him than I am asking. I will continue to work with him as my time allows. Texting is preferred. Again price is firm do. Not waste my time with offers. Not looking to trade. If he improves I may just end up keeping him.
- Versatile English Shire
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Meet Clyd he's, Bay English Shire Gelding. He stands 18hh, at 12 years old. Clyd is a sold bay with 4 white stockings and a large blaze. He has a roan mane and tail. Clyd is one of the most personable horses you will meet. He stands like a perfect gentlemen for grooming, tacking, and harnessing. He is a pleasure to have in the barn, as he gets along well with other horses and ponies, and is very respectful of your space. Clyd has been ridden out on the trails and in the ring. He is extremely light on his feet for such a big boy. He has a quite walk, a smooth trot, an exceptional canter and takes both leads. He has a soft mouth, rides in a simple snaffle and his breaks are good! He has been ridden by kids and adults alike. Clyd is also broke to drive, he as been shown in ladies cart classes, and has been used on a wagonett around the farm and down the back roads. He is a versatile horse, that will turn heads where ever you take him. He would be a great family pet, trail, or dressage mount, has potential to be a hunt horse, or would make a great pleasure driver. Hes a very beautiful, kind, and willing registered English Shire that is UTD on everything. Give me a call or txt to meet him 248-390-6831
- Clydesdale Gelding
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Captain is a beautiful Clydesdale gelding. From the Budweiser Clydesdales. About 17HH, and 7 years old. A man bought him years ago, got a divorce and couldn't keep him. He sat in a field for years never touched again. I bought him a couple months ago so he would have a chance at life! He is VERY sweet and very smart. In your pocket type. But nervous to new people. He is shy having his feet touched but were workin on that. Been doin ground work, and will be started under saddle soon! He came in underweight and is still gaining. He is an awesome horse I do not have to sell, but have others in training so if the right person came along I will let him go! Too APPROVED home only!
- 7 year old 14.1 hand halflinger mare
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Awesome trail horse with smooth trot, canter. No buck or bolt. Good for vet, farrier and UTD on everything. Stands good for saddling, trailers well, high lines and respects fences. Would do well for competitive trail or driving. Nice big feet and nice size cannon bones. Never sick or lame. Does have some energy and will go. Very fun to ride
- Draft Quarter Horse For Sale
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - He is a very sweet and gentle gelding gelding. Standing 16 this big guy will take you out on the trail, down the road, is traffic safe and beginner safe. He will not spook at loud noises, walks across water, tarps and obstacles. He is great in an arena and has been shown extensively. Excellent ground manners. He rides both english and western. He is healthy and sound and up to date on vet and farrier. Please contact me for more details
- Wild colored Clyde gelding
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Rising 2 late summer, standing approx. 15.3h expected to make 16.3h and best part............has a full tail! good ground manners, good to trailer, for farrier, vet, good with dogs kids and farm machinery. A really neat super friendly personality and always in your pocket, comes when called and certainly has tons of character! he lives with mixed herd, a great little guy with everything. Good mover, athletic build, so should suit any discipline. Good feet, 100 sound healthy and no vices. 2500 USD or approx. 3300 CAD Barrie area
- sport horse colt
- Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - sport horse colt.out of my spotted draft stud beautiful markings big boned.going to have double Maine feathers on legs.will make nice buggy horse or hunter jumper horse.very friendly well mannered will be easy to train.requires 10 deposit will be ready in June.the stud is half gypsy vanner.pic # 6 is his dad pic 7 is his full bother
- Shire For Sale
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Coming 4 year old shire mare. This sweet and curious girl is ready to be someones next dream horse. She is an easy keeper and always kept barefoot. She is ready to start driving or under saddle. Call 4096790227 or email email@example.com for more photos of this gorgeous girl! Two more shires available (Mare, and Gelding) if you're interested.
- Sweet little rescued Clyde Xmare needs a home
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Rising 3 yr old rescued clyde X TB mare, standing approx. 16h Green broke to drive and ground driving with us. Good to trailer, for farrier, vet, with kids, dogs and machinery, not a dirty bone! Has a really quiet sweet disposition, beautiful big soft eye, in your pocket personality with in days of getting here and already loves to cuddle, Finer boned, good mover so would equally make a nice sport horse project as well as driver, or trail buddy. Likely grow to 16.3h. A diamond in the rough no doubt! Located in Barrie
- 16H Bay Friesian Cross Mare - Impeccable Personality 8,500 For Sale
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Amira is a 16 H, FHH registered (DNA submitted), coming 6 year old friesian sport horse mare. She has a impeccable attitude. This lovely mare was allowed to fully mature, both physically and mentally before entering into serious training. The result has been a SOUND horse with emotional maturity and who is ready to train. Amira also has an awesome work ethic and she always aims to please. She is obedient both on the ground and under saddle. She stands tied for grooming and tacking. She also works well on the lunge line or in the long lines and has a great start under saddle. Amira is very forward at all gaits. She is also responding nicely to leg aids. Amira is perfect for the intermediate wishing to bring her along as she learns balance collection. She is uncomplicated, easy to handle and has a ton of try when it comes to learning new things. The video shows how good-minded she is, as we filmed her outdoors while a close neighbor was running a chainsaw and branches were falling. She is UTD on vaccines, farrier, worming, and teeth floating. She has been kept in both a pasture and a stall. She has neat stall habits and gets along well with both mares and geldings. She is only for sale because we are downsizing.
- Clydesdale Mare - Justine
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - We are selling our sweet clydesdale mare, Justine, one of the famous Clay's Clydesdale's. She was born 1/23/07 in Tomah, Wisconsin. She hasn't been ridden in a year and a half, other than hopping on her bareback and riding her around the farm. Her disposition is very sweet and gentle. She loves to follow you everywhere you go. She is broke to ride and has been jumped. She will need a intermediate rider to get her back up and going. She was bred and delivered a heathy foal a few years back, other than that she has been used for riding.
Pedigree is available upon request.
- Percheron- Exceptional Genetics.
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - This filly is the last foal by Phinney's Knightime. He has recently passed away. Phinney's Knightime is an own son of Valley Vista Knightime (only about 4 intact sons are still alive in the US). She has a long neck, smooth lines and pretty head, perfect angles and is correct in every way!
She carries SEVERAL BIG NAMES on the front of her papers (closely related)!!!!
VALLEY VISTA KNIGHTIME is her paternal grandfather. He is best known for his intelligence, easy trainability and excellent disposition. Some of the curly hair on the legs , mane and tail also come through his line. MARKSMAN is her paternal mother's sire. A long necked, gorgeous headed, fancy stallion with a much admired legacy among Percheron breeders! OSTRALIEN'S COUNT is her paternal grandmother's sire. Another great, well known sire! WINDERMERE'S ELIMINATOR is her maternal sire. He is the sire of North American Maid (Moose). A massive stallion with size, substance and animation! PLEASANT VIEW KING is her maternal grandmother's sire. Well, what can i say...... if you dont know him, you probably dont know what your'e looking at here. http://www.pennwoodspercherons.com/king.html M.G.'S PRINCE is Pleasant View Kings sire and his legacy is well renowned in the Percheron world as well. Pictures are of her father, mother and full brother. Videos also available of her family members. Thank you for looking and have an amazing day!
- Peter Pan Pasture Puff
- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Peter Pan is a coming 3 year old gelding that is turning gray. He has a Heinz 57 variety breeding that includes, Percheron, Friesian, Standardbred Oldenburg. Sometimes we call him Jumanji or Clumdiddlehopper. He is such a sweet, curious and BIG lug who will make someone in human form a best friend or make a pasture buddy for another horse. He had leg issues when he was born but they have straightened up tremendously over time. He may or may not be able to be ridden. He is sound for running and playing in the pasture but weight of a rider, we have no clue. He is easy to catch and handle. A love bug. Pete should mature to 17h when finished growing. If you are interested in adding Peter Pan to your loving family, please call or text. 2708364200.
- Friesian Appaloosa Colt
- Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Majestic Black Smoke aka Willie is a racehorse in disguise! He is the most energetic and long lasting runner in the pasture. He is 25 Friesian and 75 Appaloosa. He will make a wonderful sport horse. His sire is Majestic Eros, a Friesian Appaloosa stallion and his dam is Zips Black Ice, an ApHC mare. His dam was also born black and then developed spots over a 3 year period so now she looks like a reverse leopard. He may have the extensive roaning genes also from both sire and dam. No gray gene is present. Smoke should mature to at least 15.1h. His dam is 15h and his sire is 15.2h. He was imprinted at birth and is very sweet. He was born on 4.20.16 and his projected weaning date will be end of August. He will be able to go to his new home in September and we can take payments until then after initial deposit. He will be registered with FHH and also will be eligible for registration through FSHR at buyer's discretion. Call or text for more info ...send email for pics. 270-836-4200. He will be sold with coggins, health cert and FHH registration.
- Montezuma- tobiano stallion by Zorro,prospects dressage,pleasure,trail...
- Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Montezuma born 4-1-14 is a 2yr old stallion sired by world champion dressage stallion-ZORRO from Moncheval Friesians out of our beautiful b/w tobiano spotted saddle horse.He is black and white tobiano,small white star on forehead,large white diamond on shoulder,4 white socks-black hooves.Like his sire and dam he is easy going with excellent ground manners a gentle disposition and a good mind-a real sweetheart!More pictures of him can be seen at fb page Noble Nomad Mountain Ranch Horses, feel free to call with questions. Montezuma is a perfect example of good bloodlines a gentle upbringing.
- Standing At Stud Registered Clydesdale stallion
- Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Standing at Stud: Available for Crossbreeding or Purebreds
Registered Clydesdale Stallion MAJOR TYSON -CANM34553 Born May 2008 Tyson stands 17 hands tall, he is a lighter build clydesdale which makes him ideal for cross breeding!
Tyson has 3 terrific gaits and is in dressage and driving training. He has also free jumped 1m (3'3) with ease, he is very athletic and passes his athleticism to his offspring. As a foal he was shown on the line with champion and reserve champion winnings. Tyson is not your typical clyde he is a very floaty mover and does not produce the high knee action typical to the breed to his offspring.
As a stallion Tyson lives with another gelding and is turned out beside mares. He passes on his gentle nature to all his foals. Tyson's offspring all have been very easy to work with and all are maturing well over 16 hands. All his offspring are great movers as well. If you are looking to produce a foal with size, athleticism and a great temperament this is your boy!! All of his offspring are super easy to handle, they have all been easy to break. Why choose to breed to a clyde? All my crosses are very hardy horses, easy to keep/show barefoot, my crossbreds have always pinned well at shows but also have great minds to play on the trails at home. They are extremely versatile. Draft crosses are upcoming in the higher level shows I know of serveral that are showing Grand Prix dressage and high level eventing! Please consider Tyson for your mare(s)! (He has bred reg clyde mares, standardbred, thoroughbreds, quarter horses and Warmblood mares to date)
Below are pictures of Tyson and his offspring. Breeding fees: Stud fee: 400 Mare care: 7 per day for dry mares. Currently not accepting mares with foals on their side. Live cover only available only at this time. Tyson is very fertile and most breeding sound mares conceived with only one cover!! Live cover is always done in hand as to minimize risk to both the mare and Tyson. Tyson is very well behaved when breeding and respects every mare he has covered. He has covered several maiden mares to date!
Shipped semen may be available upon special request. Collection fee of 250 plus stud fee will apply. PM for details. Video of Tyson: http://youtu.be/K2rGxDvqlc Located in Freelton Ontario
PM or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/text: 289 237 4820
- Friesian cross filly
- Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Forbes Farms Fatima is a brightly filly with a great movement. She grows up in a youngster group in a run in shed. In her dams veins flies the blood of the famous warmblood-dressage sirs Pour Plaisir - Weltmeyer. Fatima is a Knabstrupper - Friesian cross (sir - Friesian, dam - Knabstrupper), registered as Heritage Horse in the Friesian Heritage Horse and Sporthorse International. She is tested and has no leopard complex. The hight and wheight are the approx. enddata. here the link for her pedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/fatima281
- Draft X QH Gelding Broke to Ride
- Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Duke- 3-4 year old, 16.2hh Percheron quarter horse cross gelding. Ground work completed, lunges, disengages hindquarters, yields forequarters, flexes, stands tied, stands for farrier, has had 30 days under saddle. Will walk, trot, lope, stop, and back. Hasn't been ridden outside of a arena but hasn't offered to buck or run off. Gentle giant, thinks he's more of a dog than a horse. Contact Tammy Summa at (816)590-0790 for more information Located in Denver, MO
- Friesian mare with a filly
- Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - I'm selling my Friesian mare 4 years old out of SIPKE 450 with a two months old filly meintse blood Both for 25,000 great movements.
About 16 hands In the picture filly was a day old.
Call for more pictures at 5209048304
- Friesian 1st Premie Ster Mare in Ohio
- Wed, 27 Apr 2016 06:06:25 -0700 - 2005 1ST PREMIE STER MARE ,16.3 HANDS BEART 411 X TEUNIS 332, WOW ,WHAT A CONDO, BEEN THRU 1ST LEVEL DRESSAGE , A SHOW STEALER , 2 CASES FULL OF RIBBONS , CAN BREED AND WOULD BE GREAT MODEL MARE MATERIAL, PRICED TO SELL ,CALL 330-519-9956
- Koko is a beautiful friesian STAR gelding.
- Wed, 27 Apr 2016 02:14:45 -0700 - Koko is a beautiful friesian STAR gelding. He is honest, safe, bombproof and beginner friendly. A perfect gelding for dressage, recreational riding and professional driving like weddings and funerals. He has a lot of experience in driving with a carriage and marathon wagon and he knows all types of road traffic and farm animals. Koko is also used for trail riding (hacking) on the roads and in the woods!Text (210) 399-2682
- Friesian Horse
- Wed, 27 Apr 2016 02:10:12 -0700 - The Friesian is one of the best carriage horses in the world. Today the breed is an accomplished dressage horse.Only black horses are registered, but the color can range from black/bay, dark brown or true black.Text (210) 399-2682
- Thoroughbred, Haflinger cross 11 m onth old colt
- Wed, 27 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - beautiful colt. Just had his Coggins and rabies done. lifts feet so you can clean his hooves. very playful. Leads good. Been around other foals his age and adult horses. comes with his dam's breeding certificate of breeding and pedigree of both parents. Mare: One for grandpa Stallion: Afghan IV NTF DOB May 31, 2015 asking 850
- Haflinger Belgian Cross Mare
- Wed, 27 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - Priscilla is an 8 year old haflinger/belgian cross mare. We purchased her to be a part of the therapeutic riding program and she just didn't fit our program's needs. Very sweet horse, loves people. UTD on all shots, wormer and Coggins. Loads, travels and stands well for farrier. Easy keeper. Price negotiable.
- Friesian Ster Mare 2003 in Ohio
- Wed, 27 Apr 2016 00:00:00 -0700 - 2003 FRIESIAN STER MARE , Jorrit x Sanders ,GREAT RIDER , SOME DRESSAGE , HAS HAD SOME FOALS ,NO PROBLEMS AND HEALTHY , CALL 330-519-9956