Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Gypsy Filly
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - 2016 Filly out of Blarney Stone Acres Beauty. This ones sure to be a head turner. Please check out our website and referred to our Facebook for further details. Blarneystoneacres.com
- 2016 Gypsy Gelding
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Boots is a beautiful black 2016 gelding out of Blarney Stone Acres May. He absolutely loves his people and has a wonderful puppy dog personality. Lise has been breeding Gypsys for several years and has put great effort her research, please review our website.
- Fjord stallion for sale
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Brown dun fjord stallion for sale. Six years old. Registered with CFHA Halter broke. Quiet. 14.1 hh Athletic build. Phone 403-347-4859 3000 CAD
- Pretty pair of matched Haflinger mares
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Pretty pair of matched Haflinger mares (half sisters). 7 years old - same sire. One registered one is not but is eligible. (Morgan's Shadow and Sugar out of St. Samuel) 13.1 Hands Great disposition, willing - ride and drive. Very energetic and fun to ride for intermediate to advanced rider. Trail ride regularly - both drive single on a cart - team driving started - harnessed and driven. Barefoot and never shod. Learned to do ourselves with help of natural hoof expert - trim once a month with ease and their feet are perfect. Extremely easy keepers thrive on dry lot with low sugar mixed grass hay. Up to date/wormed year round naturally with DE
Very calm - fly spray, fly mask, fly sheet, fly swat, harness, tie up, tack up, etc. no problems. Great all around horses - pulling a wagon, trail riding, showing, jumping - pretty and stand out in any show ring or work on the farm or ranch - ready to do everything and anything Have never been separated and we will only sell as a pair. Asking 3,500 MORE PICS AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL ON REQUEST
- Registered Gypsy Vanner Gelding
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - 4 yr old gypsy vanner horse, registered and broke to ride. Excellent trail mount. Right under 14h tall. Lots of feathering and mane. Special opportunity. 2000 down and take over payments 175/mo and around 5000 left on payments. Dont miss your chance to own a dream horse.
First come first serve. No trades. Horses can be seen within an hours notice. Current coggins test in hand. Call/txt 470-357-5770
- Friesian CrossBreed
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - 7 year old half Friesian Gelding. 16 HH Rides / Drives, gentle and willing.
His sire is a fully registered Friesian and he is 1/4 Percheron, 1/4 Morgan. We DO have a video of Cole. Please inquire for a picture.
- Friesian CrossBreed
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - 7 year old half Friesian Gelding. 16 HH Rides / Drives, gentle and willing.
His sire is a fully registered Friesian and he is 1/4 Percheron, 1/4 Morgan
- Draft John Mule for sale
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Percheron Draft Mule for sale. 12 years old, 17 hands high. Rides and drives. Very gentle but doesn't have a good handle when riding. Located near Opelousas, Louisiana
Email for more pics and videos
- Buckskin draft cross
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Comanche is a stunning, buckskin gelding. He is crossed with thoroughbred, clydesdale and percheron. He stands at 17hh and is 9 years old. Comanche will need an advanced rider that will stay consistent by working and riding him a few times a week as he does have quite a bit of energy. He is good for bathing, grooming, tacking, and loads well! He stands patiently for the farrier and is currently barefoot. Comanche can tend to be head shy, but nothing that cannot be overcome with a little patience. Comanche performs better when he is in an all gelding turn out, but can be pastured with mares as well. He is 100 percent sound and healthy. He has a current negative coggins test. His tail will also grow out and be full. First come first serve. No trades. Horses can be seen within an hours notice. 3500 FIRM
Video: https://youtu.be/YgMkg4pvfD0 https://youtu.be/Kv3B5CYhV9Y Call/txt 470-357-5770
- Handsome percheron gelding
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Happy is a handsome percheron gelding broke to ride and drive, however he hasn't been in work for the past several months, therefore he needs a tune up. Hes 16.2 h and built like a tank. He is a sweet horse with a heart of gold. He needs an experienced handler as he can be a bit pushy as most draft horses can be. Good for farrier. Stands ties and loads well. 2500 FIRM First come first serve. No trades. Horses can be seen within an hours notice. All horses have current coggins.
- Friesian, Percheron cross filly
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Friesian cross filly born October 27 and will be ready to go to her new home end of April/ May. Her sire is a purebred FPS registered stallion by Anton 343 and her dam is a 7/8 Percheron cross (1/8 paint). She can be registered with the Friesian sport horse registry or Friesian blood horse through the sire (there are other but these are the two I use). The prior two foals from this pair are both long legged and large with nice dressage gaits. The sire is a in your pocket personality type who is both very easy going and easy to train. The dam is a gentle giant that adds lots of body to her babies. This filly will have time in with a trainer before she my property to teach her ground basics and leading and is included in her pricing. She has already sprouted up quickly and is going to be a big girl. A note on the sire I do not believe in keeping him locked in a stall just to help him look pretty as he loves playing in the pond mud and swimming so his feathering, mane, and tail are not as long as they could be but if you lookup his sire (Anton) you can see hair is in his DNA! If she is put under contract before being weaned payments can be considered
- Beautiful Percheron Mare
- Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Bella is a stunning grey percheron horse with a lot of sense. She could use a tune up, but we are working with her daily under saddle. Broke to ride and drive, but hasn't been driven in some time. Intermediate level and up. 14 yr old 16.2 h. 3500 FIRM. No trades. First come first serve. All horses can be seen within an hours notice.
Call/Txt: 470-357-5770 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vYGvF5YxCHQ
- Gypsy Friesian stallion
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 11:09:36 -0800 - Pakito, is a handsome looking stallion. Lots feathers, and Mane,his out of a gypsy stallion and a worldander mare.
- Alta escuela trained dancing stallion
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 11:08:56 -0800 - Argus is very well behaved Stallion, has been on parades, trail. Easy to work with kids can ride him. Does Spanish walk piaffe (dancing very nice ). Call for informationhttps://youtu.be/CKTrnIp65c
- Friesian stud sired by Anton 343
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Friesian stud, long mane, tail and feathering, nice small head with a huge thick neck! Very noble and kind horse sired by approved stallion Anton 343, foaled by Ster mare. Won 2nd Premium at Keuring. Stallion is Registered with FHANA/KFPS and FHH.
Not for sale. 600 for covering non-Friesian mares. As of now only live cover available. Crossbred foals registerable with FHH. Tambien hablo espanol. Friesian para maquila, pelo largo!! Cabeza chica con cuello grueso! Sper noble. Hijo de caballo aprobado Anton 343 y yegua Ster(estrella)! Gano segundo lugar en su inspeccin. Tiene registro FHANA/ KFPS(holands) y registro FHH(Amricano). 600 para yeguas no-Frison No est en venta. Portrillo/potranca se pueden registrar con FHH.(la yegua no tiene que estar registrada)
- Gentle Spotted Draft Horse - Rides and Drives
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Princess is a stunning spotted draft mare who stands a solid 16.2hh and is 12 yrs old. Truly anyone can ride, love on and enjoy this reliable girl. She is a gentle giant as she has impeccable ground manners and a heart of gold. Princess is a very level headed horse and has an extremely quiet disposition. She is well broke to both ride and drive. She is a laid back, patient horse who will quietly stand tied or crosstied to be tacked up or harnessed. She has been extensively road and trail ridden and does great packing around beginner riders. She rarely ever spooks and takes everything into stride. Deer, loud traffic, boulders, bicyclists, and water don't bother her a bit. Given her size, she is quite agile. Princess easily transitions into the trot and canter, always picking up the correct lead. She would be an exceptional first horse for the novice trail rider or she could excel as a Foxhunter as she has the mind to do it. Princess is the loyal kind of horse you could count on in your lesson program or therapeutic riding center. If you're looking for a safe, beginner safe horse who has the size, color and heart, please call or txt 734 536 7377. For more pictures please visit: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/5959871833.html
- Percheron Mare
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Luna, 8 year old Percheron mare, all white with flea bitten marks on her summer coat. She has been shown and done very well, said to be wagon trained but have never tried it. She is boss mare and can be marish, can be kind of a bully to other horses, but only around food. I have a 30 year old mare and I'm afraid she will get hurt with such a big horse running around that tends to be a bully. Would be a great trail horse with a little work, I don't have time till summer to give her all the work she needs, nor do I have an arena to work with her in. Would maybe do better on some mare magic supplement or even after having a foal. Comes with all her stuff, eventing bridle, English bridle, winter blanket, western saddle and saddle pad, 4 halters, 2 bits, fly mask, UNOPENED BRAND NEW Saxon fly sheet, western girth, I'm sure I have more but that's all I can think of right now.
Price negotiable, to good home only
- 2014 AHR mare well started riding
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - This coming 3 year old is so consistent even when not ridden for weeks. Very easy to handle, gets along well with other horses, loads and hauls by herself, We've ridden on the trails, in the round pen and indoor arena. Good looking with good conformation and even a daughter of Alex NHH. Please look at our website www.cedarbrookridgehaflingers.com for more pictures and videos of Rosie and other Haflingers for sale
- Pretty haflinger mare
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Gorgeous dappled rising 3 yr old Haflinger mare, approx. 13.2.h and should grow to 14.2 according to siblings! She is super cute with a baby- face friendly disposition and has been hitched a couple of times 100 sound with no vices, Great project cob for any discipline.
A few more pic's on website
- Wanted Draft Broodmares and Stallion
- Sun, 15 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Wanted draft or heavy draft cross broodmares, must be reasonably priced and interested in 20 plus head.
- Gorgeous Draft Cros Sporthorse Mare
- Sat, 14 Jan 2017 06:41:57 -0800 - 17.2 Hand 9yo Mare Fox hunting, trail riding, lower level eventing, dressage.
Fiona is a one of a kind do everything horse. Perfect for adult amateur. Goes both English and western. Extremely comfortable gates and amazing rhythm that scores quite well in the dressage arena. Well schooled on the flat and over fences. Schooling novice/training height. Western Fiona works cattle, ropes and happily ponies other horses. Happy alone or in company.
Fiona happily opens gates and allows you to crack the hunt whip from her. She will pick you up from the fence to mount. Has hunted first flight.
Price subject to increase.
- Lord Xavier Ash
- Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Lord Xavier Ash aka CHAOS is a gorgeous, correct Baroque style 3/4 Friesian black colt sired by our Friesian Appaloosa stallion, Majestic Eros out of Mosie Elan, FHANA (FPS) Friesian mare this year foal date 2/20/16. He is black and starting to roan on his legs and body. He has sclera around eyes, striped hooves, mottled skin so. he carries the LP/lp gene. He has a spot on his muzzle and a couple spots on his rump. He was imprinted at birth and handled daily. He is solid muscle and has a friendly willing personality. He should mature to 16h. His sire is 15.2h and his dam is 16.2h. He will be registered with FHH and ASHDA and is also be eligible for FSHR and SSB. We are located in KY and interested persons are welcome anytime. We can arrange for payments after initial deposit. Chaos just braved thousands of people, other horses and noises without a hitch at the biggest show in KY @ the Kentucky Horse Park during Breyerfest! He was a perfect gentleman around kids. We were very proud of him...he did awesome! Contact us for more pics and info. 270-836-4200.
- Spectacular Imported Proper Gypsy Vanner Stallion
- Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - REDUCED PRICE ON THIS FABULOUS BOY!! A wonderful opportunity to own the best! This is one of the most incredible Gypsy Vanner Stallions in the USA. He is a solid tank and his conformation is spectacular. If you are looking for the perfect herd sire for a Gypsy breeding program, look no further. Django can run with his mares and covers efficiently. He can be bred in hand or collected. He is well trained under English saddle and is currently training with a wonderful Swedish trainer weekly. He is kind and caring and keeps a watchful eye on everyone on his farm with an absolutely endearing personality. He loves people and loves to hang out with my husband. He has lived with the presence of other Stallions and has always been our wise alpha stallion. We imported Django as a young stud and he has been with us, on our farm, since then. We are no longer breeding with him and feel he should continue to be bred to pass along his magnificent attributes. He is very generous with his offspring. We will be very particular about a forever home for him. He is a very special horse and needs a spectacular breeding home and a caring family or farm to shine for. He would dazzle in the show ring.
Django is registered with the GHA and the GVHS. http://www.foundfeatherfarm.com/Django.html
- Full breed friesian colt
- Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Stallion potential-7 month old FHH registered colt.
This beautiful colt will be a big boy! He is very well put together and is expected to make no less than 16.3hh/17hh. He is halter trained, farrier trained, has feet hosed off with water, stands perfectly on cross ties, UTD with everything!
He has a very calm, sweet and relaxed temperament, and is very loving. He will eventually make an easy to handle stallion or a rock-steady ride.
Only selling as we have changed direction of breeding.
Willing to discuss a short term payment plan if required.
- 6 year old Draft Cross for Shareboard
- Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:00:00 -0800 - Gorgeous Suffolk Punch x TB mare for shareboard in Bartlett. Elydie is 6 years old and 16.2/16.3hh. I ride dressage with her and would like shareboarder that will do the same. She is very smart and hardworking. That being said, she does need a confident rider who will not let her get away with things. She will test a rider when they ask her for more, but once you show her you are boss and get through it, she is an amazing partner and incredible athlete.
The facility she is at has an indoor and outdoor arena, and you can use the tack I have for her. Ideally looking for someone to ride 2 or 3 times a week. You can't fully appreciate her without coming out to see her! To schedule a test ride, get more info, pictures, videos, etc., please email me. Thanks!