Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Good looking girl!
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:54:49 -0700 - Sweet, loving and very accepting princess needs a good loving home. Awesome ground manners, trailers well, very good with vet and farrier. Great feet - no shoes. Up-to-date negative coggins, current health certificate, up-to-date with shots and worming. Rides western. Loves to be pampered. Schooled at the University of Findlay for 1 semester. 1/2 Draft 1/2 Quarter Horse
- Haflinger gelding
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:34:00 -0700 - I have a 5 year old haflinger gelding for sale. He is broke just young and green...not crazy though. He has been sitting around for a few months due to a lack of time. A little pushy on the ground but not mean. He's like a big puppy dog...will follow you around everywhere and loves to play. He has the more modern build...very agile. And he is quite capable and will make a great jumper. I have seen him beautifully free jump almost 3 feet several times. He is a character and it hurts my heart to sell him...but I have to downsize and have vet bills to pay from another horse. I want him to go to a good home though. He has tons of potential if someone spends time with him.
- Norwegian Fjord For Sale
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:13:37 -0700 - 10 yr old Norwegian Fjord pregnant mare. Due in Feb2015.
Feet trimming, annual vaccinations, and worming just done this week. Vet came out and did a pregnancy check on mares. Price- 2500 each All proceeds go to the Special K Ranch Horse Program
- 75 Friesian Black Stud Colt- Back on Market-New Price!
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:05:01 -0700 - Ricky is a gorgeous 75 Friesian and 25 morgan cross. He has been weened and is ready to ship out. He can be registered with Friesian Heritage Horse International (FHHI).This horse has been under contract twice, both fell through due to financial issues. We now would like to move this horse to avoid keeping him over winter, so we have dropped the price down from 5000 to a firm 4000. This is a steal! We have never sold a 75 Friesian colt under 4500. Contact us for more information!
- Updated 9, 14 Friesian, Percheron Colt
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:34:12 -0700 - Update: This guy is big.! Simon is being weaned now and will be available in October for shipping. He's very friendly and curious too. The picture is in July and since he's shed all his baby coat and is slick and black. Simon's siblings are in competitive dressage and trail.
This is SIMON. Simon is out of the 16.1 hand Friesian Stallion, Fritz and out of a 16.1 hd registered Percheron Mare who has produced only excellence. Simon has a few white hairs on his forehead. He was born 4-22-14 so he was only 8 days old when we took these. 5000.00 Simon's siblings are in dressage and trail.
Contact Michaela M-Sat 9-6 No Sunday calls or Sunday showings or Sunday pick ups 636-358-8841
- Updated 89, 14Friesian, Percheron-Morgan Filly
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:32:53 -0700 - Lila is currently being weaned and is available for shipment the end of October.
LILA is a 2014 filly born 3/25/14. She's solid black out of a Percheron/Morgan mare and out of Royce, a registered Friesian Stallion. 3000.00 Call Michaela M-Sat 9-6 636-358-8841 No Sunday calls, showings or pick ups.
- Friesian Cross Filly!
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:32:13 -0700 - Registerable Friesian cross filly for sale! More information on our website, direct link below, http://hstrial-wellsequineenter.homestead.com/2014-foal-page-18.html
- Friesian Saddlebred cross
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:30:11 -0700 - Nice Saddlered Friesian cross filly. Mare is very quiet and easy to work with. This horse is located in the Kahoka Mo. location. Updated 11-13-13 This filly moves nice nicely and is quiet to work with.
- All Black Friesian, Percheron Filly
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:29:29 -0700 - Updated video and pictures on above website. Tora is maturing well. She and her half sister Tasha are available as a team prospect for 7000. http://www.wellsequineenterprises.com/2013-Foals-Page-14.html Tora is an absolute sweet heart. She can be a little pushy because she has not been handled very much, with time that will come right out. She loves people and is so calm. Really a bomb proof horse. Check out our Website for more info. Call 573-754-7946 for Michaela
- Beautiful all Black Friesian, Morgan Filly
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:26:08 -0700 - Dorothy is out of a 16.1 hand Friesian stallion and a registered Morgan mare. Check out our website for video. She really trots out. Currently standing at 13.3.
- The One That Dreams Are Made Of!
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 06:57:27 -0700 - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE Registered Friesian Sport Horse Gelding 16.0 hands Champion Trail Challenge Horse Full set of x-rays available to see upon request Outstanding Personality, very trainable. Loves to please and learn new things. Reno is for sale to the right approved home ONLY. He is truly a once in a lifetime horse as I personally have never came across such an intelligent and athletic horse in all my career in horses. He will excel in anything that you ask him to do. He was started the right way, and will only continue to get better. He was started in driving and was a phenomenal driving horse, as he was always quiet and patient about everything new he encountered and would be a fantastic competative driving horse as well as ANYONE can hitch and drive this horse. He was started under saddle as a two and a half year old and never gave an argument under saddle. He can be ridden english or western. He wanted to please with everything new that he learned. He has competed and was grand champion at trail challenge competitions and loves and melts in the crowd of spectators, he is a true competitor. He loves to show off, as he knows he is one good looking boy. He is schooling training level Western Dressage. He has beautiful natural movement that is unmatched. He is very responsive to leg pressure and comes into the bridle naturally. He has three very comfortable and balanced gaits. Along with his amazing athletic ability, he has impeccable ground manners and is a true lover of a horse. He will wrap his head around you when you give him a hug and he just wants nothing more then to please and make you happy. He is one horse that does not have a thing wrong with him. He is being sold to a fantastic home, and even if you do not want to compete on him, he is one amazing partner and loves to go trail riding. He will go ANYWHERE you ask him to go on the trail. He has gone on weekend overnight trips, he will go through the deepest water, and over the roughest terrain. He is an all around horse that will make someone a truly fantastic partner in every way. If you feel you are the right person for this magnificent horse, then please feel free to contact me. Serious inquiries only please.
A day with Reno Video: http://youtu.be/A4M9rLOHp8Y Reno, walk, trot, canter: http://youtu.be/XDO30obtBYY Reno in Winning Trail Class: http://youtu.be/m4lf9mdU1A8 Reno Driving Video:
- Great OTTB gelding, Young, bold, shown n winning!
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014 05:46:32 -0700 - Cute and easy OTTB named Benthinkinboutit--Charlie. 6 years old, 16 hh, bay with star. Good feet, good weight, easy going attitude, on full turn out. Off the track nearly two years and is progressing amazingly fast, you would not know he was an ex race horse but for his athletic ability. Nice easy tempo, respectful of the snaffle bit and slows nicely. Carries himself well, bending, responds to leg, leg yields, starting to stretch. Lovely well balanced canter, good at leads, flying changes. Not jumpy or spooky. No problems with ground poles, cavelletti, etc. Well started over fences and doesn't rush, stays straight and steady, getting leads nicely afterwards. Has been brave over a variety of small jumps and combinations, 3 foot is easy! Calm and quiet, clips and easy to work around. Really nicely balanced all around--mentally and physically! Good on trail rides, easy, steady and calm. going through water. Can get up and go, or long rein and relaxed. Ready to show this spring, an excellent prospect now!! Vet owned and selected off the track, was originally asking 8,500 for Charlie, I just lowered the price. Competed at three mini events. He won his first ever Beginner Novice class by his dressage score. Was 2nd and 3rd at the other shows. He was awesome to ride!! Obedient and calm and flexible in dressage, brave, willing, eager and clean for the jumping. Has never stopped to date. What a fun horse! Make an offer on your next best friend! Currently schooling Novice questions, banks, combinations, increased height, etc. Most recent dressage test, July 5th: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vnZRodl8nz8M Another Jumping video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vdNjnPojDylglistUUgjk-udWdsp55VyySWtFL1A Please contact me through this website or my email at email@example.com as the facebook comments do not come through. Thank you. There are also many other horses for sale... many TBs, Quarter horeses, cute ponies and draft crosses of various ages, sizes, colors, training and prices, from 2k-10,000. Sound and safe, no buck, no rear, no bolt, some greener than others but off to the right start. MOST of them have no vices, going calmly on trails with or without company, good basic flatwork. ranging from fancy prospects started over fences to steady fun guys with show experience in dressage and jumpers, some already winning! Some of them have foxhunting experience and are very reliable in the field. Please inquire for more photos, flatwork and jumping videos. ALL up to date on coggins, shots, worming, trimming/shoeing.
Motivated sellers who will negotiate on price to good homes.
- Awesome Haflinger gelding for sale
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:16:27 -0700 - Sonny just turned 7 years old and is a registered haflinger. Amazing on trail virtually no spook, will go over or cross anything. Great for all levels of riders a total packer! Broke broke broke and safe out on norco trails, you will not find a better one! Rides double and bareback and can be ridden in just a halter. Kid and husband safe! A movement and very flashy, you can not ride him out on trail without getting compliments! Rides alone or in a group and is the same horse either way, you can let him sit then just jump on and go. Tons of hair and feathers! Jumps a little but is mainly a trail horse and loves his job. Great with other horses and animals. Would make an awesome driving horse and has a great mind! Clips, ties, bathes, trailers and lunges. You won't find a better haflinger don't miss out on this guy priced to sell. Pictures do not do him justice! More pictures available!
- Curly Gaited Mare - Smooth and Safe - See Video!
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:42:32 -0700 - Scarlet is the most awesome horse ever! She lies down so you can mount her. She hardly ever spooks at anything and we have deer running around our exotic ranch, goats, zebras - everything you can imagine - and she does not spook at them. On the rare occasion that she has spooked, all she does is hunker down just a little bit, so almost anybody can handle that. To give you an idea of how good she is, I am in a wheelchair and I was keeping her for myself to ride - but her one and only vice, if you can even call it a vice, is that she sometimes won't stand still when you ask her to on the trail and I can't ride that, but most anybody else can handle that with no problem. Scarlet is a registered, MFTHBA, curly mare. I give you the rest of the details on her in the video and you can see her crossing just about everything on the planet as well as our black buck deer running around and some gemsbok. We made this video 10-28-14. Scarlet would be good for advanced beginners and up. She is the same every time and does not get fresh if left off. She Is good for the Farrier and loads easily.
See her video here: http://youtu.be/G7wiliqhYfQ
- Yearling colt! PEPTOBOONSMAL and COLONEL FRECKLES bred!
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:54:01 -0700 - Great grandson of COLONEL FRECKLES and DOC'S PRESCRIPTION on his dam's side. Great grandson of PEPTOBOONSMAL and PEPPY SAN BADGER on his sire's side. Born April 19, 2013 red roan stud colt. Registered name is BHBOOMERS ROYAL BOON. Located in Abingdon, VA. Message me for details. 5,000.
- Athletic! Beautiful! Amazing bloodlines! AQHA filly!
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:43:33 -0700 - Boomers Haidas Oak. 2011 AQHA bay mare. Great Granddaughter is PEPTOBOONSMAL, PEPPY SAN BADGER, HAIDAS LITTLE PEP, and DOCS OAK. Great under saddle, ties, loads, lunges, stands for vet and farrier. Kabooma is her barn name. She has a lot of go to her and looking for a job. She has been schooled over 18' cross-rails. Kabooma is trotting the barrel and pole pattern. Has been around cattle, has even been turned out in the field with cattle! Great with other horses in the field or in a stall. Has been used for lessons a few times. Would make a great broodmare in a few years with her lines. Easy keeper! The bay with the purple halter is her dam (She is also for sale) and the red roan is her sire. Kabooma is located in Abingdon, VA. 5,000. Please message me for details and info!
- Adorable Haflinger Horse- So Smart- Gorgeous!
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:45:16 -0700 - We are offering for sale this beautiful 4 year old haflinger pony. She has had almost 6 months of training. She has done trails, worked countless hours in the round pen and arena, and ties great! She bathes and loads. She has been a dream to train, and a real sweetheart. She is looking for her forever home to be finished and used with children or small adults. She is about 14 hands. She has not bucked or reared at all. Her training has really come along great. We can even swing a rope around her, and follow the burro. With further training she will make a great gymkhana horse, trail horse, event horse, or really anything you want! She has a great mind. Call, Text or Email for more info. Thanks for looking!
- Gorgeous blue eyed silver dapple gypsy
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:20:03 -0700 - Sweet beautiful purebred gypsy vanner filly. Sire was grand champion colt last year at the Gypsy Affaire. Grand sire is Sir Keith, her dam is an imported mare from England. Parents are 14.2 and 15h, very solid, heavily feathered and most importantly, kind and calm proper cobs. Tiara is very calm, halterbroke, and is learning to be ponied.
- Friesian stallion by Teade
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:19:06 -0700 - Super mover with great ground manners. He is going to be a tall and beautiful stallion with a ton of hair. His dam is full papered. Teade 392 x Wander 352. Great potential to go in any direction. Big showy presence. Email for more pics and video. He is easy to catch, lead, tie, bathe, clip and longe. Ground drives and longes very well, he is willing and easy to train. Co-efficient 4.1
- Beautiful Imported Friesian
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:19:56 -0700 - Gerba is a beautiful imported Friesian gelding. He is 15.2 hands, 9 years old, Has a beautiful long thick tail, Great conformation, Wide eyed, Great movement, Sweet temperament, Loves people, But the best is his Awesome Personality! He is just a big sweet puppy. Gerba is a great trail horse. Has been ridden everywhere. From the beach, to mountains, to desert. Crosses streams to rivers no problem. Loves water! He has been ridden in Western and English. He has only been a trail horse, but would make a nice dressage horse, due to his beautiful movement and wanting to please attitude. Gerba is great with other horses and other animals. He is just a sweet boy. He is great with the farrier. Has hard feet. Most of the time he is bare foot. He is UTD on vaccines, worming, trims, and recently had his teeth floated. He is sound. No health issues! Amazing all around horse! A Great Home Is A Must!!! Serious Inquires Only!!! More pictures available.
- Friesian Sport horse
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:02:05 -0700 - Vrolijk is a gorgeous Friesian/thoroughbred colt. He is an excellent eventing, jumping, or dressage prospect. He has an amazing high action trot, and long ground covering strides. Vrolijk possesses the correct conformation of the Friesian, with a beautiful upright neck, straight back and powerful legs. He will also have the thoroughbred's athletic ability.
Vrolijk is out of a Vying Victor thoroughbred mare, and is sired by the Star stallion Jelle, who was imported from the Netherlands in 2007. Jelle passes on his beauty, kind temperament and trainability to all his foals. This is one you wont want to miss.
- Big Black Warmblood Gelding
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:53:39 -0700 - Coming 3 yr old 16.1h big bodied Percheron/QH gelding. Onyx is a super easy, lovable sporthorse prospect. He still has a lot of growing to do. Has had 30 days training under saddle and is being lightly ridden a couple of times a week WTC. He has 3 lofty uphill gaits with just enough engine to be an easy simple ride. No bad habits/vices and is very level headed. Video soon on the website. Priced to sell now but will be increasing with further training.
- Pretty and gentle Haflinger mare
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:50:19 -0700 - Sweet and pretty Haflinger mare. We bought Honey last year with the intentions of raising a haflinger paint team. We brought her home and hooked her up to the buggy. She did really well for not being driven for years. We also had my son ride her around in the round pen. She is rusty and I would recommend a refresher since she hasn't been rode in years but she is slow and gentle. She is strong so will stop and eat grass if allowed too! LOL We put her in with our APHA stud for a couple of months so she is most likely bred. Her previous owners used her to break colts to drive and also for the grandkids to ride around the yard. She had just been out in pasture the last few years. She is 850.00 cash.
- Friesian Sport Horse
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:23:02 -0700 - Duchess is a 5 year old Friesian Cross (Belgian, Mustang). She was bred for jumping. Has had ample ground work, great manners. Great with vet, farrier, loading, trailering. Good sound feet. Overall very sound mare. No bad vices. She is a big mover, with lots of energy and very nice conformation. She has been saddled and ridden minimally. She'll need an advanced rider. This girl can move and has a very smooth gait. I am not exactly sure on her height however she's definitely over 16h, closer to 17. Duchess has strong dun factor, gorgeous buckskin color if you happen to be looking for a nice mare to add to your breeding stock.
Current on all vaccinations, worming and farrier.
I do not have videos.
Please no looky loo's. If you are serious and want more info, I will be more than happy to email current images. Thanks for looking.
- 2 year old Percheron Filly, well started
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:20:48 -0700 - Will mature to be 17.2-17.3 Hands. Pedigree goes back to Maple Groves Gamblers Ace, Windsong's Gambler, and Buckeye Patrick. She will be big, big bodied. She's been well started on Amish farm, done little field work and been used on the road in a team. Would consider offers.