Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:43:15 -0800 -
- At Stud- Baroque Friesian Stallion
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:29:12 -0800 - NOT FOR SALE. AT STUD ONLY! Open to purebred Friesian mares and crossbreeding. Teake is a gorgeous 1998 Black Friesian Stallion standing at stud.
Teake was imported from Holland as a two-year-old and is from the highly desirable Age line. Teake has a magnificent mane that is past his shoulder, forelock past his nose, with a tail and feathers to the ground. He is also non-fading black. Extremely relaxed and well tempered, and always ready to work and to learn. He is one of those rare stallions that is equally talented. Before he was 6, he had already debuted in many exhibitions including Equitana, Equine Affair and Pet Expo to name a few. He loves to show off but can also be ridden by a child in a halter bareback.
Teake boasts four magnificent gaits. He is more of a baroque style and therefore very hitchy for driving with a load of knee action. Due to extensive dressage training and being taught to properly use his body as a youngster, he can also stretch down and out and offer a stupendous extended trot. His canter is elastic and roomy. Everything he does looks powerful yet effortless. He is trained in classical high school dressage. Specializing in piaffe, passage, levade, spanish walk, pirouette and other high school movements. Teake is also a gentleman in the breeding shed. He does his job quickly and respectfully and has settled every mare bred to date.
Pedigree is Fabe 348 x Oege 267. Stud fee for 2013 is 800 if booked before April 30th and 850 after. Live cover only. Live foal guarantee- stands and nurses. Rebreed only. Multiple mare discount.
Owned by Crystal and Michael Parizo and promoted by Robin Benefiel and Parizo Equine. Se habla espanol.
- 15 year old Belgian Mare
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 07:23:43 -0800 - 15 year old Belgian Mare, dead broke, rides, stands, follows, perfect horse for beginners. 650.00 or make me an offer 336-469-3123
- PERCHERON X PAINT FILLY BROKE TO RIDE AND DRIVE!
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 06:13:34 -0800 - Lakota is a Percheron x Paint filly that is 3 years old and 16.3 hands. Super sweet girl and very willing to please! She is a straight and correct mover. She is broke to drive single and double and trail rides as well. She will lead or follow on the trail and is road safe. She has had 90 days of training. Lakota stands quietly for the farrier, clips, bathes, jumps right on the trailer and backs off. Very, very honest filly. She would also make a nice foxhunting, dressage or hunter/jumper prospect. 100 sound.
- Morgan X Percheron Filly
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 05:59:22 -0800 - Morgan Percheron Filly. Will be a big rugged girl without being heavy. loads of muscle, and very balanced. Very athletic and energetic. This filly is smart and pays attention. Good looks and amazing potential. driving horse, pleasure horse, husband horse, dressage horse, eventing horse. if your looking for a balanced, athletic, flashy, bold, mare this is your filly. more photos and video.
- Morgan X Percheron Colt
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 05:58:49 -0800 - Pecos is a Morgan Percheron colt who is going to be big. He is only 7mo. old and he is about to push 14hh. should mature to close 16hh and over 1,000lbs. Born black he is greying out. very athletic, very sweet. Will hop right in a trailer. For the first month he was born he was helping his dam do sleigh rides in N. Conway, entertaining the guests and posing for pics. Pecos will be a great horse for anyone looking for athletic ability and a bit of size. Level headed, smart, willing. Both parents available to see. Price Is Negotiable. More pics and short video.
- Rides and Drives!
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 01:54:19 -0800 - Betsy is an 8 year old, Chocolate haflinger cross mare, with a blonde mane and tail! She stands a sold 13hh! Betsy has amazing ground manners, she will stand all day for grooming and tacking! Heres a pony who has been there and done it! She's broke to ride and drive! In harness she's as simple as they come, she will work in the field, around the farm or down the road! Under-saddle, she's the same way she's very quiet natured but will walk, trot, and canter. He gaits are all smooth and quiet! She's big enough for a small adult but quiet enough for the kids! This is a pony who is happy to teach her new rider/driver! Betsy is an easy keeper, she gets along well with others, and will greet you at the pasture gate!! And yes this pony will fit right under the tree!! She will make some lucky kids, holiday the best ever!! Please call to meet her 248-390-6831
- All Around HORSE
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 01:40:49 -0800 - Paintball is a one of a kind, 6 year old, Percheron/Paint/Appy Cross, mare. This mare stands 15hh, and you won't find a horse thats marked like her anywhere!! Paintball was broke to drive as a 3 year old. She has been used as a riding horse for past 3 years. This mare is broke, walk, trot, canter, as well as to jump! Paintball has been used in a beginner lesson program, in the arena at the hunt club, and out on the trails. Paintball has proven her self, to be a steady easy going horse. She's one you can put adult beginners on, as well as young kids! She will gladly teach any rider the ropes! Paintball is a comfortable ride, in all of her gaits, and moves into the canter off of a simple kiss! If your looking to jump, she's point and shoot! She will jump anything in front of her, in great style! Paintball has a quiet nature, and loves a laid back trail ride! This little mare, is a jack of all trades! She would make a great family/lesson/trail/show or Eq team horse!! Please call to meet her 248-390-6831
- Been There Done It Carriage Horse
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014 01:10:39 -0800 - Meet Dawn she's a 12 year old, registered, percheron, mare. Dawn stands a solid 16.2hh, making her the perfect size for almost anyone to harness up! We have used Dawn on our carriage, in parades, and around the farm. This is a mare who knows her job! She will do everything short of hooking her self up, when you go to use her!! Dawn has great ground manners, she stands for grooming, harnessing, and to be hooked up, not just in the barn, but in any situation you put her in. Dawn is eager to please, take her to the city and she will give rides all night, traffic, people, crowds, don't phase her at all!! If you want a horse to use around the farm, Dawns that girl too! You can hook her single, double, or even use her to break the young horses with. Dawn has given many drivers there 1st driving lessons!! She goes in a simple snaffle and is a piece of cake to drive!! This is a mare you can use on your carriage, and depend on! Dawn will work every day, or once a month, and you always have the same horse! Please call to meet her 248-390-6831
- Gypsy , Tennessee Walker Cross Price Reduced
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:24:32 -0800 - A true sweetie.. Taz would make the perfect husband's horse. Gypsy horse disposition. He is ready for saddle training and to become someone's recreational or competitive trail horse or a youth / amateur owner's show horse. Contact Tess (860)716-3925
- BAY TOBIANO FILLY - DOUBLE AGOUTI- RED RECESSIVE GENES
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 23:23:18 -0800 - Outstanding Bay Tobiano Filly by Tom Price's Blue Billy Boy and out of EFG Faith (.Shantaigh x Clononeen Aurora). This filly is an excellent prospect for anyone with a breeding program dedicated to excellence and wishing to produce Bay or Buckskin and/or Palomino. Her color/pattern genetics are AA Ee Tt. She comes with the added bonus of a Black tail. And her pedigree is superb for performance too. Her grandsire, Shantaigh is the sire of Tully's Jackpot, 2014 World Show Champion of Champions, and Lord Calidore, Grand Champion.
Breed, Show, or casual horsemanship with a stunning mount.. this filly would be an outstanding choice. Contact: Terry Marshall (860) 716-3925 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big, athletic draft cross! quiet!
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:46:19 -0800 - Raven is a 16.3hh, 3 year old (four in the spring), Percheron/TB cross. This big, lovey girl would appeal to dressage riders, fox hunters and eventers alike. She boasts an impressive build and athleticism. She has plenty of body for most any rider but is athletic enough to still go have fun with! Raven is a gentle giant and a doll to work around. She's pleasant to have in the barn and the field. Never acts mareish and loves attention! Will stand quiet as a church mouse to be groomed, tacked, bathed, trimmed, clipped, etc. Raven maintains her composure under saddle and will stand at the mounting block. She's been slowly started under saddle and is currently schooling walk trot canter in the ring. She has three comfortable gaits. Raven has a snaffle mouth, is quickly learning to go in a frame and move off of your leg. She is a cute and straight mover. We have started her over fences lightly due to her size and age. She is brave, athletic and scopey. She has started to put together lines and has schooled single fences up to 2'9 with scope for more. She has schooled brush boxes, flower boxes, simple verticals as well as more cross country like fences, including coops and logs. She is a quick learner and eager to please. Raven has good brakes and knows the word whoa. Quiet and sensible, she is not spooky. Raven is the perfect medium with plenty of whoa and go. Suitable for an intermediate rider to continue bringing along, or someone a hair less experienced with a trainer. No tricks to this girl, has not bucked, taken off, etc. Additionally she lives out, is an extremely easy keeper and is kept barefoot. 100 sound. Good home is a must! Priced at : 8500.00, subject to increase with training.
Contact : Ashley , email@example.com, 717-606-4419, www.anbequine.com Located in : Glenmoore, PA. VIDEO ON WEBSITE.
- Charming easy going guy- American Warmblood
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:16:12 -0800 - An amazing gelding is now ready for his new lifetime partner! Sydney was imprinted and has had Natural Horsemanship training since birth. Calm and Loving, well mannered and fun to be with, this boy is a real inyourpocket kind of guy! This coming 3yr old, is very level headed and respectful. He greets you at the gate, clips, ties, loads, stands quiet, lunges, goes over bridges and even through creeks! Started under saddle just last month (careful of joints), he is very willing to please and will continue professional training until sold. We have been breeding this line for 15 years and all have been a dream to work with. He is eligible for American Warmblood Society. All of his siblings, that are of age, are successful in the show ring. Located in Central Florida. Asking 5500.00 All inquires please call or text ........8133182927 last two pictures are collages of SIRE and SISTER more videos and pictures available. Will mature 16 hands
- Registered Haflinger Filly Broke For Trail Amazing Girl
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:09:36 -0800 - Registered Filly (we own the brother too) 3 yo. 14 hands. Amazing mount that is broke to ride anywhere. She swims, rides through brush, rides in the hills, down the street in the arena. She is broke at the poll, very responsive and able to flex nice and stop hard. Great back up and will be forward in all gaits for you. Ties great, trailers backs out, bathes, tacks up without issue, stands to mount and lifts her feet with a snap of your finger. Super gentle filly willing to please. Please email inquiries and leave contact info either email or cell phone to call or text. 5000. Lots of photos to show. Experienced children can ride her as well. Text or call (two O nine) 735-8455. Located in Central Valley, California lots to show...
- Gorgeous Clydesdale Mare
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:49:46 -0800 - Galaxy Phoebe or Phoebe as we call her, is a drop dead gorgeous and very well marked 16.2 hand, 10 year old registered Clydesdale mare. She has a wonderful personality and is just a joy to be around. Phoebe is always the first one to meet you at the gate and puts her head down for some scratches and, of course, some treats! - if you couldn't tell she loves to eat! Phoebe is a great carriage horse and works both single and double but has not been hooked single in about 2 years. She is traffic safe and can we have hopped on her bareback with a halter and a lead and is gentle enough to walk around on (just a little sensitive around her tummy since she is bred). She is in foal to Glenburg Latest Copy for a spring baby which I am sure will be a show-stopper as well! Phoebe is also a super easy keeper and is happy living in or out and gets along well in the herd that includes both mares and geldings as well as mini ponies and donkeys. She ties, stands quietly to be groomed and bathed and picks up all of her feet - no need for stocks to trim her. She is a great example of the breed in both personality and appearance and would make an excellent addition to any farm. For more information about our Phoebe, please call 301-473-1886.
- Friesian, Arab cross
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:49:10 -0800 - Seven year old dapple gray friesian Arab cross. Green broke to ride. Very gentle and possibly the nicest mare I have ever been around. Respectful on the ground. Needs more time under saddle giving to the bit. Fancy dressage or driving prospect. Confirmed in foal likely to friesian stud. Very forward moving so not appropriate for a child at this time but with training could be. She is a loving 'in your pocket' without being pushy type. Trying to sell before I completely fall in love and cannot let her go. Price is firm to non-breeders home.
- 5 year old saddlebred mare sharp good looking and talen
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:50:21 -0800 - Nice talented saddlebred mare by Let's Tango All Night and She'll Do dam. Nice correct conformation good broke to ride and drive. sound and ready to go. Only available until friday
- Beautiful Belgian Standardbred Cross Gelding
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:47:16 -0800 - This guy's a sweetheart!! He can't wait to come greet you in the pasture and will follow you around like a puppy! Spoiled rotten! He's a 7 year old draft cross (Belgian/ standardbred). He's up for anything. Will go anywhere. He prefers to lead while trail riding, but will follow (his stride is long though so he tends to end up right on the horse in front of him). He does not knock rein- only directional reining. He lunges well in the round pen, but will pull you if lunging outside of round pen. Due to his youth and size he needs an intermediate rider. He's approx 16-16.5 hands. UTD on shots. Farrier comes every 6 weeks (every 8 in the winter) and he stands well for him. Easy keeper. I injured my knee and just can't ride as much as I should. I will need vet references and assurance that the facility will be good. He's my baby and am in NO hurry to sell him, so I will be VERY selective regarding his new home! 2500. Located 19 miles north of louisville. Price negotiable to perfect home.
- Friesian Cross Sporthorse
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 15:40:28 -0800 - Friesian cross sporthorse colt 2100.00 born 5/20/2012 Dam: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/montanaprincessgrey Sire: Maker's Mark see video and photos: http://www.rockinnrbar.com/Maker.html
- 16.2h Perch, TB cross Dapple gray mare!
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:46:26 -0800 - huge, elegant, uphill and fancy. Will make fabulous dressage or event horse. walks and trots cross rails in hand. lunges, started basic groundwork. introduced surcingle.
will be a push ride. Very good disposition. Loves attention and cuddling. Thinks she's a dog.
- Super cute jumper halflinger gelding Price reduced!
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:22:52 -0800 - Super cute halflinger gelding. Has schooled cross county and has a cute jump to him. Would make a cut hunter or eventing pony. Has also been trail ridden. Requires a intermediate to advanced rider. Loads clips bathes and is UTD on vaccines farrier and coggins. Must sell as owner is having Health issues and must have surgery. He has been sitting for a month and is too nice a pony to just be sitting when someone could be riding and enjoying him:) 600
- Percheron, quarterhorse colt
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:15:39 -0800 - Percheron/quarterhorse colt - 1500 born 10/23/2013 Dam is Moonshine which is the grey percheron in our header pictures on website Sire is : http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/kingbarbode
- 2 reg Morgan mares. One by Ultras Special Agent!
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 09:22:42 -0800 - 2 very nice morgan horses for sale. One is IOA Jada Jane a black mare foaled in May 3, 2007 by KS Bluestem Jada Joe with Red Rose Crichet dam. Very nice conformation mare broke to ride and drive. sound. The second is Ultras Status Symbol a bay mare foaled April 20, 2002 by Ultras Special agent with AUH Struck dam. Nice Nice mare with everything in one package. sound and broke, 1000 a piece only available until friday call or text 814-360-4740
- Tri-Color Gypsy Sport Gelding
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:49:55 -0800 - Ashkii is a very nice Gypsy Sport colt by Imported foundation Gypsy Stallion Jack Flash and out of Gypsy Sport mare Mona, mare by Toymakker and out of a mustang mare. This colt has 1/4 mustang and 3/4 Gypsy Vanner, he has a very lively unique personality and wonderful coloring. He already shows feathering equal to our purebred foals older than him. He is going to be an amazing horse and will make an incredible athletic sport horse/pony when he matures around 14h. We are considering retaining this colt as a representative of the sport horse breed we are developing through selective breeding. Our Gypsy Sport ponies are very to similar to POAs in height and athletic ability but they have a calmer temperament and carry many of the fancy feather traits of the Gypsy cob horses. We have selected lighter breeds to create a pony with athleticism, stamina, agility and a wonderful willing friendly temperament.
- Traditional Gypsy Vanner colt for sale
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:49:47 -0800 - Indigo Flash is a sweet Traditional Cob being offered as a stallion prospect with full breeding rights at asking price. Offers considered as gelding or with retained breeding rights. ,He is a proven breeder and has produced some excellent foals in 2014. He is currently 13h and will likely stay on the smaller side under 13.2h He would be an excellent prospect for breeders with a pony size gypsies program. He is registered with the Gypsy Vanner Horse Society and can be registered with any of the other gypsy horse registries. He is a black white tobiano colt with some blue marbling in his eyes. He has 45 days training and is ready to ride as soon as he matures he drives and is a wonderful gentle stallion. Please see his YouTube videos and contact us and we can send updated photos, he has filled out a lot in the last year! The Linked YouTube VIDEO is from March 2013, where he represented the breed at the South Dakota State Horse Fair in March of 2013 and impressed spectators with his high stepping action and wonderful temperament. Please inquire for more video and photos. He has been saddled bridled and done extensive ground work but due to his age and size we have not started riding him. He will continue driving lessons into his third year and start riding as his age allows. He is the only purebred Gypsy Vanner colt by Jack Flash in the US and carries incredible feather from his Grand Sire the Gaskin Stallion (a chestnut stallion in the UK). Sire is Jack Flash Imported Stallion foundation registered with GCDHA and GVHS
Dam is Lake Ridge Juliet, imported GVHS mare Mature apx 12-13h Color: Tobiano nT, RFactor EE, This colt has heavy feathers a double mane and a nice tail, he also trailer loads with ease, bathes, stands for the farrier and has been trained for halter and showman ship classes. He is a late 2011 baby so he needs more time to mature but he is a fast learning and very curious and happy to work with people. Visit YouTube for video of the this colt, and the other Gypsy Vanner, Cob and Gypsy Sport foals we have available, also see the parents of this colt and meet our other lovely Gypsy Horses at www.maydayacres.com Please contact us for details on the Fall sale and availability of our Gypsy Vanner and Gypsy Sport foals.