Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- For Sale or Stud!
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:18:35 -0700 - Personal reasons force sale! Henry is everything you could ask for in a Fjord. Brains, beauty, movement and imported blood. He is broke to ride and drive however I haven't been able to drive him yet. He rides great but needs a experienced hand. Not for a beginner! He knows most of his basics and needs his refining work but I don't have the time for him. Registered with the NFHR (evaluated BLUE) and he stands about 14hands. 2014 coggins, shots, wormed, loads, clips, bathes. SALE: 4,000.00 negotiable STUD: 500 Any questions please call or text!! 920-980-6738
- Very Well Broke Percheon x Tennessee Walker Cross
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:08:55 -0700 - There Are More Pictures On Our Website Banjo is a big, stout gentle horse that most anyone can ride. He has been a family horse used for pleasure and trail rides. Banjo is a gentle giant that rides very quiet, with a nice brisk walk, very smooth trot and canter. He has a better direct rein that neck rein, a good stop and back up. Our girl have rode him in the woods, across water, down stream, over fallen trees, and thru thick brush. He ride quiet with no spook, buck or running off. Banjo is a very comfortable ride that would be great for a lesson horse, mounted patrol, walk-trot or lead line. Banjo is as gentle as a dog, gets along great with our other horses (mares and gelding alike). He is easy to catch, clip, bathe, fly spray, load and hauls well. Stands tie, well for saddling/mounting, for picking his feet and for the farrier. He is a big horse that can handle the largest of rider. Banjo is a flashy black and white tobiano gelding with a nice head, nice mane and long tail. He has nice thick neck, long strong shoulder, straight strong back, deep girth, wide strong legs, good bone, a wide chest and hip. Banjo is the type of horse that will fit any type of rider. He loves attention, he loves to be brushed and pampered. Banjo is easy to fall in love with. If you are looking for a big strong horse than here he is. No Vices. All of our horses are the sole property of Doug Gittins and Gittins Horses and are sold with a 30 day guarantee (in writing), a current negative coggins and we give them each a strangles(strep) and a flu/rhino vaccine. We also welcome pre-purchase vet checks and drug tests on all of our horses. We really do want you to Git the right one. Please call Doug Gittins at 832-374-1164 for more information or to make an appointment to come out to the barn. Sorry but we can not receive text messages. For more horses please visit our website at http://www.gittinshorses.net/listings.html
- 6-Year Old Percheron Gelding
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014 00:46:25 -0700 - Roux is very gentle and sweet, comes to you in the pasture, halters leads. Only ground work.
- Friesian Sporthorse Gelding
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:21:19 -0700 - Jacobus (aka Jim) is a 5yo Friesian/Morgan gelding, black with white star and partial white coronet on rear foot. Jim stands 17.0H barefoot and will continue to grow until 7-8 yo expected to be 17.2H. Trained to drive single and double - very safe. Not trained to ride, but has had saddle on him. Training to ride probably won't be a problem but I've got other horses to train to drive. Extremely calm and gentle horse and willing to please very cold blooded. Loves attention. He's been trained on most farm equipment including plowing, mowing, dragging, spreading manure, work sled, raking, cultivating, planting corn, etc. Traffic safe. Doesn't require constant work to stay sharp. When driving double he's the left hand horse.
- 2003 Friesian Mare
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:32:01 -0700 - Janke fan e Marswal 2nd premie as a foal 3rd premie as a 3yo Otte 375 x Peke Imported from Netherlands as a weanling. Started under saddle, tons of groundwork and exposure to new places and things. She has trail ridden alone and with others, done a couple hunter paces, (no jumps) Pony Club lessons with my daughter with a little jumping. She is a willing but uneducated jumper. I have taken many lessons with her and worked with a trainer on her progress. She is a lovely correct mover and a willing partner. She has not been worked in four years. We were developing a good canter under saddle when last in consistent work. I started her to drive myself, did all the basic groundwork and hitched her once but did not continue. She had a foal in 2010 by FPZV approved stallion Simon. Barefoot with great feet. Janke is somewhat reserved and quiet, very sweet, and personable. Responsive and intelligent. Not mare-ish. More current pictures on request, the one shown is from 2010 but best shows her conformation. Other Friesians available, sorry, mares only. All of my horses have had the benefit of 24/7 turnout and herd life for their entire lives with me. Any potential buyer will understand why this is important and be able to provide same. My main concern is ensuring my horses find the best possible matches for them. email responses preferred.
- 10 Year Old Appaloosa, Percheron Mare For Sale
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:16:00 -0700 - We have a very sweet appaloosa/percheron named Zora for sale. She is 10 years old and 14.6 hands high. Zora loves attention, being groomed and cuddled. She is easy to catch, tack up and trailors well. She has been ridden english and western. Zora makes an awesome trail horse as she enjoys being out and is usually in the lead. She is also very healthy and has great hooves, never been shod. She has been around farm machinery, other pets, children and ridden down gravel roads. We are selling her because we don't have the time for her that she needs. If you have any questions or are interested please contact us!
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:07:17 -0700 - Bell is 8 yr old. She is broke for Pulling Logs/wagon. She's very good with her front feet and okay with her back. She'll come to you in the field and is a big pet call 336-977-0534 for more info. Also comes with harness ect.
- Draft Cross Gelding For Sale
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:33:43 -0700 - Canadian TB/Perch/QH sire x Appy/Paint dam. 45 days professional training with AQHA Professional Trainer Garry McAllister. No vices, no illnesses, no soundness issues. Excellent for the vet and farrier. Bathes, clips, loads. Will continue to blossom with the right owner/trainer combination. LOVES to be in a daily program and have a job to do. Owner retiring from horses. Open to offers.
- Handsome Shire Stallion
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:11:43 -0700 - Gorgeous well mannered Shire breeding Stallion. Lots of hair, four white stockings and good bone. Great old style type. Has many nice offspring to his credit. He is broke to drive and ride and has won awards showing in-hand and driving. He was imported from England and is the son of Stanley House Aristocrat, a famous stallion with great blood lines who was a Super Premium Stallion and twice qualified for Horse of the Year Show. Edward is easy to catch, handle, trim (no stocks needed), bathe, clip, vet, and can be around other horses while maintaining his manners. He is an easy keeper. He recently had his semen tested and is EVA negative and breeding sound. He is trained to breed in-hand, with a phantom, or in a pasture. He is triple registered ASHS 22803-S, SHS46819, and CSHA 17918. More photos available
- Gorgeous, well mannered Shire Stallion
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:42:30 -0700 - Lovely Shire Stallion for sale. Freddy is a proven sire. Great sport type build. Four white stockings, lots of hair. Recently had semen tested and has no breeding issues. Would make nice American warmblood babies when crossed with Thoroughbred types. Easy to handle and can be stabled/pastured near mares. Currently barefoot with good hooves and trims without need of a stock. He rides W/T/C. Easy to catch, clip, bathe, haul. Sweet temperament, people oriented and likes attention! Easy keeper. More photos available.
- Freiberger gelding - RARE BREED!
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:23:25 -0700 - Bolero is one of the first Freiberger horses born in Canada. He's 15hh, well built and has a great disposition. He has good manners and is doing great under saddle. He is trained western/dressage, but could be taken in any direction from there. He gets ridden in a snaffle bit and bosal hackamore. He's got all the basic arena training, lots of groundwork and loves the trail. He's an easy horse to work with and a fast learner. Used to traffic, wildlife, obstacles etc. Bolero is a very easy keeper and has some of the best feet we've ever seen. Check out swissfreiberger com to learn more about this breed.
- draft cross filly dressage hunter or driving prospect
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:42:38 -0700 - Very nice draft crossed with light breed filly turned 2 this may well started with groundwork. Easy to live with nk vices no heath issues. UTD on everything good about having her feet messed doesn't learn on you or the farrier currently 15.2hh she will top out over 16hh when done growing will make nice dressage or hunter could also drive. Owner has to many ither horses and not enough time
- budwiser style fifth wheel hitch beer wagon
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:24:00 -0700 - Original fifth wheel, undercarriage and wagon wheels top a rebuild it is a budwiser style fifth wheel hitch beer wagon draft sized red with white trim. In good condition. Has hydraulic brake system. Needs some work but nothing major. Is in useable condition. Great for shows parades hay rides tours etc...... cash only local pickup online serious inquiries only if you don't intend to buy please don't bother to answer ad
- Voice For Horses Rescue - 8 y. old Haflinger gelding
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:19:50 -0700 - Simple Man is an 8 1/2 yr. old Haflinger gelding. he is 14.2 is broke has been on trails but has not been ridden this year. He is good for vet , farrier, loads, bathes. Needs an advanced rider NOT a kids horse to ride, very sweet easy to handle. Contact Voice For Horses Rescue Network Toledo, Ohio, on how to adopt at email@example.com Adoption fee 250
- Flashy Small Sport Horse Draft, Thb cross
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 07:02:19 -0700 - The Pony Ranch Alberta offers Ocean Spray for sale Small Sport Horse mare . Big moving mare, good leg bone and feet. Light Draft cross not registered Trail ridden 2013 Very flashy Strawberry roan socks, blaze Big striding canter, lovely hunter, 3 day event, dressage show prospect, broodmare producing colour
- Belgian draft, QH filly
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 06:45:03 -0700 - Bella is a stout Belgian x Quarter Horse filly ,has nice movement with good straight legs. Bella would be great in a English or Western discipline. Bella has been with a trainer and has been halter broke, lunges,picks up feet.Will trade for hay ,horse tack,AQHA mare or gelding,mule or??
- Stout Mare - Ridden Western and English
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 06:33:07 -0700 - Offered is a dependable mare safe for riding English, Western or in an Aussie saddle. She can be in the pasture for a couple years, making outstanding foals, and then saddle and go-safely- without any refresher training. Big boned and passes this to her foals. All are athletic great for ranch work, jumping or eventing, or a good minded trail horse. Pretty much bombproof used to all types of farm equipment, guns being fired, chainsaws, mowers, crowds etc. Takes vaccinations and wormer without a halter or lead rope. Loves attention. Smart and follows verbal commands well. Exceptional for the farrier and loading/unloading. Very calm but the girl can really cover ground when she moves out. Used for light ranch work, trail riding and as a broodmare. Up to date on vaccinations, dentistry and farrier. Very healthy and acts 10 years younger than she is. (That's a foal behind her in the picture. She doesn't have an extra set of legs) :) Currently nursing sold foal and will be available after October/November.
- Stunning registered Haflinger mare - rides and drives!!
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 06:24:39 -0700 - Meet Callie! Callie TCR is a 2006 registered papered 14h Haflinger mare who can do it all! To add to the whole package she is the sweetest in-your-pocket girl you could ever hope to be around. Callie can be ridden both English and Western, she is great in the arena, very sensitive to leg cues, does a wonderful half-pass, knows her leads and backs off your seat so fast she almost trots. Her gaits are very smooth and comfortable to ride. On the trail she is a dream come true. Calm and sensible, she loves getting out and is incredibly sure footed. She has done both urban and remote trails, nothing fazes her (traffic, dogs, skateboards, bikes, machinery, etc), I have ponied her off our ATV. She is the same horse whether ridden daily or left to sit for awhile (my mother rode her sporadically and never had any problems, just stepped right on and rode off). Not only is she a wonderful mount, she is even trained to drive and looks adorable when pulling a cart!
Callie has no vices no rear, buck, bolt, bite or kick. She is not spooky and has been so gentle and sweet when my 7 year old nephew rides her. She is barefoot and has wonderfully strong hooves and legs. She has never exhibited a day of sickness or lameness, she is wonderful with the farrier and the vet. She trailers like a dream, just point her at the trailer and she hops right in and stands perfectly. She has been kept with other horses and is very sweet and gentle in a herd setting, she is never dominant. She is UTD on shots, worming and trims. She has been incredibly well taken care of and it shows. She is always the first horse to meet you at the gate and puts her head right in the halter. She will also take the bit and stands for bathing, saddling and mounting. She has excellent manners and is a joy to work with and be around. I bought this horse for my mother to ride as she needed a safe trail mount and Callie was perfect at her job. The ONLY reason we are selling her is that Mom found an Icelandic pony and now prefers her gaited horse over Callie due to my mothers back issues. Callie was smooth but the Icelandic is smoother apparently. I would keep this amazing horse but I already have my own team of Haflingers and just dont have the room for one more. Due to bad experiences in the past, I will not sell her to a beginner-only home. She is wonderful at packing kids and beginners but I do require an experienced horse-person in the home to make sure that Callie is properly taken care of. Callie has never been bred but would make an excellent candidate if thats what her new owner wishes. Callie TCR is for sale for 5,000. This is not a distress sale and we will be looking for the best forever home for Callie as she deserves no less. Located in Frazier Park, CA
- 75 Friesian 25 Thoroughbred Filly 100 Beautiful
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:56:04 -0700 - Treasure is Fancy Fancy Fancy. Her regular trot is just like an extended trot. She has amazing movement watch the short video. She can be reserved with a 500.00 deposit then regular payments until weaning in November or December. What a Christmas gift she would make for a dressage enthusiast. She has a good mind and with her movement will be able to go right up the levels. Her sire is Evan of Horsemeister her dam is Grace's Crown Jewel, a Raven daughter. Please visit our website for more information horsemeister.com youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?vpQtuE10TIHY
- Beautiful draft cross, quiet, trail pro, quiet and easy
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:55:56 -0700 - Aerial is a 7 year old, 16.1hh spotted draft/tb cross. Aerial is a laid back girl that is easy to work with. She's very friendly and loves to be doted on. Always greets you in the field. She politely stands on the crossties and is good for bathing, farrier,grooming, tacking, clipping etc. She is the perfect all around mount that would be suitable to hit the trails, hunter pace, fox hunt or even do some laid back ring work with. She has extensive trail experience and has been hacked out with others or alone. Has been in the water (and loves it!) and has jumped many natural obstacles. Very honest jumper, point and shoot. She's been schooling walk trot canter in the ring as of recently and is also jumping up to 2'9. She has three comfortable gaits and good transitions. Nice mover! Moves on without being pestered every step of the way but also has a great whoa button! Has been ridden by guests. Rides in just a snaffle and is happy to go along on the buckle. Would be suitable for a confident beginner. Doesn't do anything mean, not spooky. She's okay in or out of a program and stays the same ride. Fun enough for the farther along rider, but safe enough to throw the hubby on for a trail. Big bodied mare, takes up plenty of leg for a taller rider. Easy keeper, stays fat on air!! Lives out and only shod up front. Not mareish and easy to get along with in the field. 100 sound with no vices.
- 2014 Black colt
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:43:10 -0700 - This boy is going to be big and flashy. He is out of our mare Willow who is sired by Gypsy MVP's Dazzle Dance and out of the beautiful Eden mare. This colts sire is the amazing Sir Keith owned by Celeste Huston. He should mature to 14'3 or taller and is going to be thick and have alot of hair. His tempermant is what is sought after in this breed. He would make a wonderful show horse, big and beautiful and has great movement.
- 3 year old Haflinger gelding ready to do it all!
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:20:14 -0700 - Super athletic yet calm gelding. Great to work with everyday or he is the same if not handled. Been on the trails and on the road and has been safe everywhere. Jake is ready to continue training in whatever aspect you would like. He is a very versatile gelding and so willing to learn. More Haflingers for sale on our website.
- 2009 Black Friesian Sport Horse Gelding
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:28:00 -0700 - Nero Is a gorgeous Friesian Cross TB Gelding . He is very loving and kind boy and always wants to please. Good with voice commands. He has started basic dressage. Easy lunging as well. This guy has a bright future. Sound and bare foot. Loads himself on trailer. He loves trail rides. PRICE TO SELL only to good home.
He's going to be some lucky person's dreams come true ) Please contact me for more info and pictures, TEXT or CALL 727-777-2222
- Top of the Class Gypsy Colt
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:27:40 -0700 - We are pleased to offer for sale GTF Prince Charming or Charm for short. Charm was born on May 20, 2014 and is as handsome as they come. He is a very correct gypsy with a stout build, tons of feather and an apple butt. He is going to be on the taller side and is already 11 hands at 3 1/2 months. He is the great grandson of The Lion King one the mare's side and goes back to The Old Horse of Ireland, The Old Horse of Wales and Romany King on the stallion's side. He is definitely a wonderful stallion prospect! For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/gypsytalesfarm.
- All Around Family Fjord
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:45:44 -0700 - Harald is a purebred Norwegian Fjord gelding. He has been started under saddle and bareback walk, trot, and canter. Harald is great on trails with children and adults! He would make a great Pony Club candidate or driving pony. Harald is unregistered, but registerable. He's up to date on shots, worming, and farrier.