Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Belgian mare to drive you anywhere or jump on her back
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:35:25 -0700 - Retired from the Amish and has been driving carriages downtown Cincinnati for the last year. She is sorrel with flaxen mane and docked tail. There has been several beginner people ride her, without issues except she didn't want to start off. She didn't not want to leave the house or they weren't telling her correctly. We walked her about 100-200 feet down the road and that was that, coming back wasn't an issue either. She loads, baths, vacuums, pressure washes, crosses creeks, logs, and hills. We have several different carriages and harnesses available if interested.
- Strong Tri-Colored Spotted Draft Gelding drives rides
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:20:45 -0700 - He has been driving carriages downtown Cincinnati for the last 4-5 years. He is black, white and brown registered Premium Draft NASDHA. He loves to walk out, riding or driving, not a slow walk. He likes to work and is very very strong. My stepson has been riding him for the last 2-3 years. He loads, baths, vacuums, pressure washes, crosses creeks, logs, and hills. We work weekends, so he only gets to go out and ride a couple times a year but he loves it. We have several different carriages and harnesses available. Price 2500 firm
- Beautiful Black and White Spotted Draft Horse
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:59:21 -0700 - 3rd year driving carriages downtown Cincinnati traffic. 70 black, 30 white. Registered Premium Draft NASDHA. She has had people climb up on her back many times, saddled, mounted her and lead her up and down the road, without any issues but we haven't taken her out trail riding. She loads, baths, vacuums, and pressure washes. She is more of a lover girl. She really bonds with her driver. It seems like she would do just about anything for them. She has a very nice walk, not to fast or slow and what a looker. We have several different carriages and harnesses available, if you are interested. Price 3000 firm.
- Team of Belgian Draft Molly Mules
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:11:57 -0700 - 3 and 4 year old full sister Belgian draft molly mules. Broke to pull anything you want. Traffic safe. No bad habits. They do not kick or bite. They stand good for the farrier. They stand good to be clipped. They are easy to catch and get along well with other horses and animals. They are real smart and easy going. Only selling because I don't have the time to appreciate them. Would like to see them go to a good home.
- Friesian Morgan cross
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:24:44 -0700 - Out of registered stock and can be registered with Friesian Heritage International. This foal is located at the Kahoka Mo. location
- Friesian Saddlebred cross
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:24:33 -0700 - Nice Saddlered Friesian cross filly. Mare is very quiet and easy to work with. This horse is located in the Kahoka Mo. location. Updated 11-13-13 This filly moves nice nicely and is quiet to work with.
- GVHS MARE bred to Lake Ridge British Sterling-2015 foal
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:11:11 -0700 - WE JUST REDUCED HER PRICE!!! Nuala was imported from Ireland. She's a quiet wonderful mare and has been started under saddle. She comes w/LFG....is sound and a very special mare. ..who deserves a very special home. She would make a super trail horse....stands for farrier..loads...crossties...fly sprays....can't say enough great things about this superior mare..FMI 814-263-4878---FOALS WILL START ARRIVING ON OUR FARM THE MIDDLE OF MAY 2014.
- Beautiful half draft filly
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:08:00 -0700 - Offered for sale. Half draft filly. Coming two in June. Mother is a 18 hand Percheron and sire is a Dun Quarter horse. Pip takes after her sire more in size and looks but has the temperament of her mother. She likely carries a cream and a dun gene. She is 14.2 hands now and growing like a weed. I believe she should mature at 15.2-16 hands. Very sweet and easy to have around. Very laid back and good in the herd. I am located in Nevis mn
- Gyspy Vanner Stallion AT STUD
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:03:21 -0700 - ATTENTION LADIES!!! This handsome young Irish Brogue is in search of mares with excellent conformation. Bo Dee was imported from the Clononeen Farm as a weanling. He is sired by the outstanding stallion Clononeen Dunbrody of Roscreigh. His cross bred foals and Gypsy foals are pictured on my website. They are a carbon copy of this prime example of a Gypsy Vanner stallion! The proof is in the pictures! Bo Dee has the outstanding Gypsy temperament and tons of feather. His mane measures 4 foot 2 inchesand his feather drips to the ground. Non Gypsy mare breeding fee 875. FMI 814-263-4878 LIVE COVER ONLY. LFG THIS STALLION IS FOR SALE 25,000. HE HAS BEEN USED FOR DEMOS....EASY TO HANDLE AND BREED........PROVEN STALLION...SIDE PASSES, CROSS TIES, BATHES WITH EASE, STANDS FOR FARRIER, LOADS, CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO COME AND FALL IN LOVE OUR BEAUTIFUL FAIRYTALE BoDee will be @ the Pennsylvania Horse World Expo in Harrisburg, Feb. 21-24, 2013. Make sure you stop by and say hi.....book your 2013 breeding @ 2012 prices! !
- Draft Cross For Sale
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:01:04 -0700 - Very flashy draft cross colt for sale. ZZ will excel in english and western events. He has a nice floaty movements and extension. Would be best trained in dressage, jumping. fox hunting or eventing. Serious inquiries please.
- Beautiful Dunskin half Percheron filly
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 07:56:55 -0700 - Paris will be 2 in June and stands 15.3 right now. Her mother was an 18 hand black Percheron mare. I was told her sire is a Quarter Horse. I am guessing that he is a Dunskin. Paris is halter broke and stands tied. She is good for the farrier and has been hauled. She could be lightly started this year but really shouldn't be ridden until next year as draft horses mature slower. I expect her to reach 17 hands or better. She is super sweet and loves people. I believe this filly will excel at anything english. She is going to be big and bold. I have too many horses or I would not sell her I am asking 900 for her. I am located in Nevis MN.
- Ideal husband or hilltop horse. the safest and kindest
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:01:32 -0700 - This guy is the ideal husband or hilltop horse. Gulliver is a well put together guy who will keep you safe and relaxed in a myriad of situations. Group trail rides - no problem! Hilltopping - great! Husband horse - fabulous! He is absolutely unflappable and as quiet as they come. A kick rather than pull ride, Gulliver is an excellent confidence booster for timid or green riders. His ring work is coming along and he is very willing over small jumps. Would definitely be a safe and capable lower level eventer with some more flatwork and experience. Will make someone very, very happy. He is so easy to love. Best homes only. Lots of pictures and video on website. narniafarm.net
- Garrettlans Gold Finch-Suffolk mare pulls wagon
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:26:40 -0700 - No blemishes, very strong. Will work wagon single or double. Drives well, attentive. Trailer loads easily, catches easy in pasture or pen. Grooms well, picks up feet. Readily leads and enjoys being worked regularly. We call her Kate and you will enjoy working the 14 yr. old mare for your driving enjoyment. Previous owner said she was broke to ride, but we have never ridden her. Registration papers provided at purchase. WAGON FOR SALE ALSO
- team of halflinger mares
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:44:11 -0700 - take 2500 for both and harness and collars mother and daughter broke to drive mother drives single and rides 10 and 3 yr old been drove in traffic very freiendly ease to catch have great dispostion call for more info
- Stunning Chestnut Gypsy Filly
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:13:27 -0700 - Missy is a beautiful solid chestnut yearling Gypsy filly with a white blaze. She has a gorgeous thick mane with solid chestnut feathers. She enjoys being brushed, stands for farrier and appears to be levelheaded. She is trained in general ground work and grooming habits. She loves people and attention these are a few reasons she would make a wonderful family horse. West Hills Falcon is her Grand Sire
- draft cross great on trails
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:54:42 -0700 - Bulky draft cross wonderful on trails. Big babysitter, we use him for beginner riders. previous owners showed him in halter class and drove him, has also pulled logs. Picks up feet wonderful and can go on trails all day. Top horse in the pasture. Anyone can ride him but would recommend him for intermediate rider due to his size. He is absolutely wonderful under saddle, even after sitting for months.
- Molly Mule
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:13:57 -0700 - This little Molly Mule will ride, drive, stand for farrier, clipping, mounting just about anything else you want to do. For more information give us a call or better yet come try her out.
- purebred Friesian stud colt
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:51:56 -0700 - Gentle sweet Friesian stud colt available for pre-weaning sale. Tetrad will be weaned in six months and ready to go to his new home. We are offering him for sale now at a lower price. He is healthy straight and very willing. Tetrad is out of Star stallion Tropical Riders Weigar and Hilly M. He should get big with lots of hair!
- Gorgeous Belgian Mare
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 07:01:43 -0700 - 12 year old Belgian Mare for sale. She was registered, but the papers were lost when she moved from her old owners to the owners before me. I do not know her lineage at all. Two hind socks and large unique blaze. She is more modern build and stands a solid 17hh and weighs at least 1600#. I have been told she is a sabino Belgian as her blaze wraps under her chin and she has a splash on her hip area. Her only flaw is a halter was left on her when she was growing. It rubbed a place on her nose raw and the hair never will grow back. You must be careful with rope halters as it will rope burn her there. It's only cosmetic, and does not affect her riding or driving ability.
She is great to groom, fly spray, clip, lead, catch and tie. She bathes, stands for vet and farrier and loads pretty well also. She is much happier in a stock or straight load trailer than in a slant load because she is so long she is squished in slant loads. She is the herd leader currently with my colt and was the boss mare in a herd of 9 at her previous owner's farm.
I bought her with intentions of having her for my English mount. I was told she was green broke to ride, knew WTC and just needed miles. This was not the case after getting her home and working with her. She knows how to do that on a lunge line, and will walk, trot and stop/back up under saddle. I have not cantered her. She is still considered very green broke to ride but isn't stupid. She's more horse than I was expecting and I'm just unable to dedicate 4-6 days per week riding her and trying to train my colt as well. I have no idea if she knows how to drive. We have no harness to test her with, nor are we comfortable with trying to train her to drive. She does drop her head to put on the halter/bridle though...so maybe someone taught her way back when?
She has to have a draft sized gullet and bars. I think she would be a fantastic trail horse, western pleasure prospect or even good on the flat as an English horse. She has a floaty trot when she decides to be a little more spunky and really collects at the canter. Her favorite is a pokey slow trot though and she could be some BIG! competition against the slow QH's.
My mare is current on vaccines, deworming and farrier care. She will be getting a new Coggins and Rabies vaccine before leaving unless the new owner wants to do that so it is in their name. I will happily refer you to my vet and farrier if you want to keep up with them for her maintenance.
I have looked into the registries she can be in if papers are important to you. She is eligible for registration with the Spotted Draft Horse Society, she can be AWS inspected, and she may be eligible as foundation stock for the Sugarbush Draft Horse Society.
Vet Reference and Farrier Reference is required. If within 1 hour of Nash County, I will deliver so I can do a farm inspection. This mare doesn't have to leave, but I really want to be able to enjoy carefree riding and not trying to train one under saddle and teach myself too.
Asking 1600 or best REASONABLE OFFER, as she is a beautiful mare, has lots to offer and is the perfect age to finish out. All her bones and joints have closed and fused and she's ready to learn something new! More pictures available and I can provide video. Pictures are available from this winter and into the spring.
Please contact me via the number listed between 7am to 11pm. Serious inquiries only. No trades, no low ball offers. She doesn't have to go, but it isn't fair to let such a beauty stand in a pasture
- Mare Mule
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:31:09 -0700 - Flashy little mare mule. She is a tank! Cleared 60 acres for a friend of mine this past winter...she rides, stands, comes to you like a dog (think she thinks she is a dog). In this pic we have not clipped her because we didn't have time...but she will stand to be clipped. Good with dogs other horses and mules. Let us know if you would like more info or would like to come try her out. We are firm on the price on this mule ... because I am going to keep her and ride her if we cant get what she is worth, so please don't ask.
- Beautiful 5yr old Gypsy Sport w, blue eyes
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:15:50 -0700 - Rumba is a 5 year old Gypsy Sport horse, he has been rode in 4H and on the Equestrian team for the last 2 years by a 13 15 year old and is always in the ribbons. He is up to date on Coggin, teeth and shots (March 2014). he is always the first at the gate and the last to leave your side in the pastor. VERY Easy keeper.
- Sweet Draft cross with ringbone seeks light use home
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:05:19 -0700 - Goofy loveable handsome horse with ringbone in his right front seeks a light riding or driving home, or even companion. He is not sound, and is unknown if he ever will be. He has improved greatly in the last few months, going from limping badly to moving out better. He has excellent manners, loads, ties, stands for farrier. Price may be negotiable to right home. Please have reference available of vet you have worked with for a while. He will limp more on hard ground, or with weight on his back. Probably ok for beginners, may make a therapy horse. Inquire for video.
- Wonderful Ladies or Family Reg. Gypsy Vanner Gelding
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:44:03 -0700 - Coming 6 year old, Registered, approx. 15 hand, black and white gypsy gelding. Aisling Ezra Snow would be the perfect ladies or family mount and really is large enough for most riders. Started late as a four year old, to allow him to finish developing, he has had exposure to trail riding, a few shows and all types of riders. Would be happy to do lower level dressage, hunter flat, trail riding or jog around in western tack. He walk, trot, canters both leads, polite on the ground, great for vet farrier, ties, clips. When regularly ridden in a program is a wonderful beginner or childrens mount, loves everyone. Barefoot, easy keeper, UTD on trims vaccinations. Will continue to ride show until sold. Very well bred- Sire is starting to show Third Level Dressage and recently did very extremely well and was High Point Champion at the 2013 GHRA World Show with a youth rider! Dam was trained to ride and drive, Ezras dam is AF Dana, an ICS First Premium mare. This gelding seems to be following int in the footsteps of two wonderful parents in personality and talent!
- Norwegian Fjord Mare
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:42:02 -0700 - Gorgeous 9 year old Mare use to be a kids lessons horse and used for search and rescue. Gorgeous girl being used right now for lesson with a local gal that gives lessons. She loves attention. just have to many horses and time to see a few go to new homes where they can get loved on! driving prospect and never been bred. If you go to youtube and search Nysena she has several videos!
- Beautiful 3, 4 Friesian Mare
- Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:35:12 -0700 - BEAUTIFUL 3/4 Friesian mare for only 3800.00 open or 4500.00 if bred to a Friesian stud (a Lammert 260 son). Will be 5 this year and already stands around 16-16.1H. She has a mane and tail to die for. Seriously long and thick. She is a good girl and pretty easy to handle. Had 30 days under saddle as a 3 year old. Now before you go and get all excited that she is not priced over 6000, she has a dropped hip that she sustained as a yearling, so she is currently being sold as a Broodmare only. Her vet checks with the previous owner, when she was 3, said she should heal up well with time and gave her the go ahead for breeding. She makes improvements daily, and if you wanted to do some physical therapy with lungeing and walking in small circles to help strengthen her muscles I don't see why she wouldn't be a good riding horse in the future. (we've been working her on hills etc., but if your goal is to ride her at more than a flat walk, I would recommend a vet check and get a professional opinion) She is just beautiful and is a solid black! Pictures taken 4/18. Email me for more info!