Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- 18.1 Belgian Gelding
- Fri, 21 Nov 2014 21:20:19 -0800 - 18.1 hh gelding. Broke to ride and drive. Laid back, does what he's asked. Good around other farm animals, adults and children. 10 years old. Current coggins, shots and worming. Sound. Feet are good. Serious Inquiries only please. Located in Chardon, Ohio 1000
- Friesian, Appaloosa 3 yr mare, bay with snowcap
- Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:52:19 -0800 - Beautiful animated Friesian/Appaloosa mare. Will finish over 16hh. Friesian feathers, mane and tail. Holds head high like Friesian. Prospect for eventing/jumping and Dressage or great trail horse. Flashy dark bay with white snow cap over rump. Intelligent and eager to learn. Quiet and inquisitive - loves people. Over 100 hours of ground work, introduced to saddle. Possess quiet intelligence and beauty of her Friesian sire.
- Very tall silver gypsy yearling
- Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:58:17 -0800 - Just arrived! Tallest yearling we've ever seen! Super color, nicely marked sweet boy! Currently intact but could be sold as a gelding. It wouldn't surprise me if he reached 15.2-3 hands. Thick thick bone, excellent lines with tons of hair and feather! Here's a chance to buy a stallion prospect for the price of a weanling.
- Sweet Percheron Mare
- Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:34:55 -0800 - Raven is an 11 year old Percheron mare. She loads, leads, stands for farrier saddle, easy to catch, loves attention, UTD on shots worming. She is barefoot with healthy feet, gets trimmed every 8 weeks. Nice trail horse, and travels well. Prefers to go slow and steady. She has a sweet disposition, and a wonderful conformation. She has not been ridden in a few months, and we don't have to time anymore to give her the attention she deserves. She has good ground manners, but needs someone who is not intimidated by her size.
- Fjord gelding
- Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:07:06 -0800 - I have ended up with an 8 yr old Fjord gelding. He is micro chipped and was registered but I don't have the papers. He is broke to ride. We have only jumped on him bareback with halter and lead. I always wanted a Fjord and come to find out I don't have time for him and he is just sitting in a pen. Please just call me if interested. I bought him a harness but I haven't had the time or maybe the knowledge to go on.
- Ster KFPS Mare
- Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:16:06 -0800 - 1999 Imported Dutch Friesian Mare. Registered KFPS Sport Stoedbok (the sport classification of the Dutch book). Breeding coefficient of 1.17 Zieta has shown through 3rd level dressage and also has passage and the Spanish walk. Lovely mover, 3 very uphill, comfortable gaits. Would make a great partner for a dressage rider or as a broodmare for a Friesian breeding program. Her babies have all scored Ster or Stb Preferent. No vices, excellent ground manners. Trailers, ties, clips well. Has been trail ridden extensively. Price is negotiable to a good home. Video: http://youtu.be/HuPcTuF1Vww
- Broke to ride Teade Friesian mare
- Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:55:23 -0800 - 1st premie Grand champion filly by Teade 392 x Frans 289. Has been ridden on and off the last couple years. Ridden english in the arena, on the longeling and some trail. Started correctly and not spooky. Excellent ground manners, sound, healthy and well taken care of. Easy to catch, cross ties, clips, bathes, longes. Her liberty work is amazing. Very willing partner. Low co-efficient of 2.34. Take this year to kuering to try for ster. She is very black, lots of hair(Anton/Oege line) and outstanding movement. Very feminine looking mare, Top notch!
- Top of the Class Gypsy Colt
- Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:24:54 -0800 - We are pleased to offer for sale GTF Prince Charming or Charm for short. Charm was born on May 20, 2014 and is as handsome as they come. He is a very correct gypsy with a stout build, tons of feather and an apple butt. He has one blue eye. He is going to be on the taller side and is already 11 hands at 3 1/2 months. He is the great grandson of The Lion King one the mare's side and goes back to The Old Horse of Ireland, The Old Horse of Wales and Romany King on the stallion's side. He is definitely a wonderful stallion prospect! Email for additional photos or information.
- Fantastic Gypsy Yearling
- Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:22:07 -0800 - Boomer is everything you could ever want in a Gypsy. He is gorgeous with full feather and a black forelock and tail. He even has one blue eye. He is a cute mover and would be great in a dressage arena, as a driving pony or even on the trails. His impressive lineage includes The Lion King, The Roadsweeper and The Coal Horse. He is sired by RockAFella and is GVHS registered. This quiet gelding clips, loads, ties and bathes. He loves attention and is super easy to handle. He should mature to 14.3 hands. Email for additional photos or information.
- Belgian stallion rides and drives
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:52:19 -0800 - This big boy is quiet and sane but because of his sheer size very strong. He rides and drives and is trained to pull farm machinery. Nick is 12 years old and 18hh but because he was rescued in poor condition his crest has fallen to the right side. He has gained a considerable amount of weight back but needs more conditioning. He's just a gorgeous boy! He also has sired some foals. Experienced home only.
- 8 Year old DRAFT CROSS MARE KID BROKE RIDE AND DRIVE
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:09:52 -0800 - Sunshine is the all around great family horse everyone dreams about having. Ride and drives wonderful KID BROKE safe for the beginner she stands great to harness and to saddle will not move when u lay down the lines and tell her to stop. She is a Belgium X haflinger / Quarter Horse cross. NOT AFRAID OF NOTHING DOSENT SPOOK she will back up in the wagon really well too. Was used for a lesson horse and pleasure horse for the Oakhill Academy in VA and you may call them for a reference on this horse as well. i can give you all the contact info. healthy in every way 14 hands stands great for shoeing and for a bath . Traffic safe we have drive her in town thru red lights and she does just fine would be the perfect horse for a parade or to give people rides
also been used to work in the fields w machinery and also in a 2 and 3 horse team she will drive single or double no problem
Have lots of pictures and video i can text or email to you as well
Has all current vaccinations and coggins test is up to date
VERY MOTIVATED SELLER
Asking 1,800 or best offer come see her for yourself and ride and drive her and make us a offer no reasonable offer will be refused
Contact Steven @ 606-706-6757 you may call or text anytime (no email please ... i never check them ) Located in Libery KY
- Stunning Gypsy Vanner Colt Blanquet Appaloosa
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:10:27 -0800 - Special Boy, he's stunning! Very great conformation, pretty head, beautifull Blanquet Appaloosa marking very rare! Potential Stallion. Imported to England the last years. He will mature in the 14.2-15hh. Sire SD Flash Harry, Dam SD Connie (Appaloosa mare) ! Ready to go to his new home.contact us for more details
- GORGEOUS SUCCESSFUL HUNT, DRESSAGE, HALTER TRAIL
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:05:14 -0800 - Stendert is a Registered 2005 Friesian Gelding. He has trained and shown in Dressage, Hunt Seat, Halter and Costume classes. In addition, he is our trail and parade horse. Stendert stands at 16H and is absolutely the most beautiful and loving horse you can find. Absolutely zero bad habits guaranteed. He is 100 healthy and sound and a full vet exam is welcomed. He has been shown undefeated in 2013 and has been shown by a World Champion Trainer, Children and numerous youths and rode to many championships. He is gorgeous, gentle, well trained and does absolutey eveything that is asked of him with zero resistance. He loads, baths, clips, stands for the farrier, excellent ground, saddle and stall manners. Stendert is a dream Friesian and will win in the showring and go on a 4 hour trail ride afterwards willingly. He is always turned out with other horses, not aggressive, gets along with all other horses and even turns out with our Stallions. He has never been sick, lame or had any issues whatsoever that were health or soundness related. He will be shown throughout 2014 if not sold and continue his successful career as a show horses. He is also routinely ridden in parades and taken camping with us for trail riding weekends. His price is firm ! :) Stendert has won every show thus far in 2014 and will continue to show throughout the season. Zero bad habits, anyone can ride, show, trail, parade, pleasure, family horse deluxe. Navarre is an amazing boy with the best disposition ever.
- 17.2 RARE BLACK DUTCH HARNESS, FRIESIAN DREAM GELDING
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:04:27 -0800 - Aspen is a very unique Friesian/Dutch Harness Horse Cross Gelding. He is Registered Friesian Sporthorse and he is 4 years old and already 17H. He is currently in professional show training with Holly Armstrong. He is currently broke to ride and drive. He is a gentle giant and very flashy. He has the incredible high stepping action of the Dutch Harness Horse even without shoes on and the wonderful Friesian disposition. Aspen is incredibly talented and very lofty in his movements. He is broke to ride and drive now but will be in professional training in the fall. He has a million dollar disposition, gets along with all other horses and loves to follow you everywhere. He has the Friesian disposition and has no bad habits. Finding a Friesian Dutch Harness cross is near impossible and Aspen has the beauty of both traits.
- Friesian cross filly
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:41:31 -0800 - Black Magic is a 2012 Friesian cross filly. Standing 14.2hh already, she is as sweet as they come! Ties, lunges, loads, great with farrier and vet, has been tacked up and ponied on the trail. Just needs to grow a little more and she will be ready to ride. Been raised around farm animals and kids. She has a small hernia on her left side that 3 different vets have looked at, she would need to have a small surgery that would put her on stall rest for about a month but wont cost much at all, I got a quote of 600 at most. Trucking available for price of gas.
- 7, 8ths friesian mare
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 09:36:12 -0800 - I will be leaving the country in a few months and I decided that it would be best for my mare to find a new home. I bought her a year and a half ago as a yearling, hoping to breed her next year. She is registered with the friesian heritage horse association. She's 7/8ths friesian and 1/8th Appaloosa. Currently she is around 16hh but both her dam and sire were close to 17 so she still has a good deal of growing to do. When she was a few days old she fell and broke a small bone in her knee. She is sound but I wouldn't recommend her for anything more than walk trot. I believe she would make a wonderful trail or possibly show horse. She is too young to start any real training but she does lunge and I have tacked her up and sat on her. Nothing phases this girl and I dan guarantee she will be a breeze to start. He ground manners are ok but she could definitely use some work on not walking over people. She is light with her feet and does not require stocks or anything. If you have any more questions feel free to email me
- Mintses Bee Friesian Sporthorse Gelding
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 07:31:04 -0800 - Bee is a gorgeous 2011 Friesian Sporthorse Gelding. Broke to drive, he is show stopping and a total headturner in front of the carriage. In the video, he has only had 4 days training and is a SUPERSTAR. His price will only increase as we see his abilities heighten, the perfect time to buy is NOW.
- Registered Frisian Gelding Horse
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 04:39:02 -0800 - get these Friesian horses as soon as u can I must sell her I love this horse Sometimes I let her run free on my ranch and she follows me around eating grass while I work I have been trail riding with her and she is always the 1st to get comments She has such a noble presence about her exemplifying the Friesian breed Her gaits are huge
- registered mare
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014 04:29:17 -0800 - She is a super cute mare. We have more than we can manage and need to make some sacrifices. Her vaccines teeth feet trimming and deworming are current. She clips and bathes. We have trail ridden her a little. The kids have also had fun with her and ridden double. SHhe is a super comfortable trot and canter. She has been barefoot the entire time we have had her. We love to see her get a home with lots of attention.
- Gorgeous, Stunning Gypsy Horse Filly with BLUE EYES!
- Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:36:37 -0800 - Edelweiss is a minimal black tovero with 2 blue eyes and black eyeliner. She is a super sweet, in your pocket kind of girl, and has chunky conformation. She is already trained to halter, lead, pick up feet, etc. Very confident filly and loves to go on adventures (without her mom). Her sire, Luck of the Irish and dam, ES The Sage Filly, have both been shown and done quite well. This filly will be a knock out in the show ring! This beautiful and sweet girl is available to the perfect home. Please visit our website for many more pictures and information about sire and dam. 10,000 (on payments) 9,000 CASH PRICE!!!
- 10 year old Fjord Mare! Registered
- Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:17:45 -0800 - 10 year old Registered Fjord Mare Forsale Not broke to ride or drive
Good with kids- Very gentle
Proven broodmare! Selling due to owners health, serious inquiries only 800.00
- 10yr old Fjord Stallion Registered
- Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:47:34 -0800 - 10 year old Registered Fjord Stallion For Sale
Not broke to ride or Drive
Selling due to owners health.
Serious Inquiries only.
- Registered and Inspected Haflinger Mare
- Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:31:00 -0800 - Bea is a 5 y.o. Registed Haflinger mare who stands 14.1hh. She was inspected in 2014 and was given a score of 74, earning her a Purple rating. Bea is half-sister to Bonita Rox PA, who was National Grand Champion and high score Haflinger in 2011.. Bea is experienced in driving and has done showing in Finger Lakes region in Summer, 2014 where she placed well and was loved by judges. She has been worked equally outdoors as well as in an indoor. She does well on trails, in the ring, and when worked on the road. Bea is a very easy keeper and well-behaved on the ground. She ties and stands, is able to be hitched by one person, loads on the trailer well, bathes, clips, and stands quietly for the farrier. Bea is comfortable around children and has been lead around by my 2 year old daughter. My loss is your gain I just dont have the time for her and dont want her to sit as she is so talented! Video of her driving can be found at the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vJTCNpsDZUhA Asking 2000 obo. Please contact Gina at 609-217-3868 for more info.
- FUTURITY FILLY FOR SALE OR PARTERSHIP
- Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:19:42 -0800 - This Filly is the daughter or Rock n Roll Erin's Sweet Pea and Alamar LS Lightning, she is very good to work with, stands for the ferrier, started under harness, we are looking to sell or partner with someone who will train her for the Carson's 2015 Futurity.
- Lovely young mare - proven for breeding, well started.
- Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:36:47 -0800 - Ani (Peppertree's Christian x Highland Prairie Tessa by Smedsmo Graen) is a lovely young mare with excellent movement and a very sweet and willing temperament. She has produced a wonderful colt for us and would be an outstanding addition to a breeding program. She is well started under saddle, but needs confidence and miles to be really solid. She is being sold with 2 free breedings to our stallions. Arrangements can be made to hold her until spring/breeding season. Video available on youtube. Search for OFI Ani or the Olivia Farm channel. Please contact us with more questions!