Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- BIG Quiet safe Horse
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:57:09 -0700 - Gentle Ben is a big teddy bear. He is super Quiet and loves attention. He has a super way of going. Walks, trots,canters and Jumps a course of fences. IF you ever feel like going for a Sunday Drive..Ben is your man. Super quiet in the cart or wagon.
- Fantastic personality in a small package.
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:09:34 -0700 - One great little guy - Willing to follow my little girl all over the farm and give all the kids rides and also able to be a brave partner for the ACTHA trail events and at shows. So sweet always runs to the gate to greet everyone. Fantastic feathers all year round! Fun moustache when he doesn't nibble it off :) Please text if you have questions or need more info. 850-284-6716.
- Registered Fresian Sporthorse
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:28:26 -0700 - Rae is a fantastic looking gal, daughter of the famous Friesian stallion Hessel H! You can check him out on the blackshire equestrian center website, 17.2 and magnificent. Rae is half Friesian half Percheron. She has 90 days of training from the well known Jennifer Collman, movement is super smooth, has calm eyes and thick mane and tail. I purchased her a few weeks ago and sadly she is not fitting on our place. I am very willing to trade her for a rock solid trail horse with no vices and boomproof, must be closely valued to my horse, open to different breeds but favor quarter horses, cow bred. You could breed Rae and make quite a bit of money on her colts if you have that desire. Would like to move her soon. I would suggest a more experienced rider for her, she is big and will check your level of confidence but man is she going to be a beauty. Have a DNA marker report also. Leather halter and her bit goes with her.
- Handsome Belgian, Standardbred Cross
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:50:59 -0700 - Trooper is an awesome 14 year old, 16.3 hand Belgian/Standardbred cross gelding. He is super sweet - both on the ground and under saddle, stands to be saddled and bridled, bathed, etc. He is a rescued Amish driving horse that we took in and rehabilitated. He is the safest horse that you could ask for under saddle. One good thing about coming from the Amish is that he has seen it all and doesn't spook at anything. Trooper would trail ride all day by himself or with others, and is as traffic safe as I have ever seen. He has a very soft mouth, good brakes and is just so eager to please. He was very, very thin when we got him and he has already put on well over 250 lbs. He could use a little more filling out but looks really good now. He is an easy keeper, 100 percent sound and healthy (with no shoes), and lives out in a mixed herd of mares and geldings with no problem. He has learned quickly about all the things that come from a good home - including treats which he had never had before. Now he will do anything for a cookie! Trooper would make someone an awesome trail horse or husband horse because he is so safe. He just needs someone to continue to spoil him! If you would like to find out more about Trooper, please call 301-473-1886.
- Draft Pony for lease
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:42:19 -0700 - Draft Pony for lease (80/2 rides a week). Very safe and child friendly. My 11 year old daughter shows him at Dressage intro C and Training Level 2l. Sorry no jumping please! He is a kind horse that loves kids and will just do anything to please. He is located at Center Stage Sport Horse, in Albany, 35 mins drive from Madison. You can also take private lessons there as well. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pics, videos. Etc. Thanks for looking.
- WORLD CHAMPION Friesian X mare, HUNTER JUMPER, Dressage
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:47:33 -0700 - Stormy is a MULTIPLE word and national champion mare!
She has won in halter liberty hunter hack dressage suitability and more 9 years old almost finished just putting changes on her now. get her now to breed or to show, she will CLEAN UP on the friesian circuit
Has been competing in the OPEN A circuit showing at 3! I have never seen a horse like her! SERIOUS buyers only!!! sells with a pre-approval to be bred to an AMAZING multiple world champion purebred friesian stallion http://www.youtube.com/watch?vqfZtdfcICQ
- Friesian, QH cross for lease
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:47:27 -0700 - 15'3, black Friesian/QH cross gelding for full or part time lease. Contact for lease details and prices. Good for beginner to advanced rider. Horse experience is a must. Dressage, hunter jumper, English pleasure, western pleasure, trails. Will ask for references. Email for lease options and prices.
- Gypsy Vanner Trained Mare. Pandas 1, 2 sister from WR.
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:54:15 -0700 - Galways Amyette is a well trained riding mare. She rides both English or Western. She is photographed with one of her foals (WR Briella). Both horses were featured on Mark Barrett TV promotion. WR Briella (now 4 years old) is sold. Email email@example.com for more photos and a DVD. Also visit our website at www.wrranch.net Call Wendy or Bill at (954) 540-5582
- Molly-SPECTACULAR World Ch Mare!
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:53:25 -0700 - Molly is a spectacular mare who as a two year old won RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION above all but one mature mare from across the USA, GRAND CHAMPION JR, MARE, BEST COLOR, BEST BORN IN USA, and FIRST recipient of the GHRA CHYWOON STUD AWARD for best foundation mare. Molly has it all. She has the proven genetics from both sire and dam to begin a foundation for you own Gypsy Horse Breeding program.Syd Harker came to our farm and evaluated Molly and her dam as exceptional mares. Mollys dam,Image Setter Emerald is one a only a few Diamond Cutter Mares in the USA.Her sire is Image Setter Jimbo, 2010 Supreme World Champion Stallion, Unanimous Driving First Place-2010 Feathered Horse Classic Reserve Champion - 2009 National Gypsy Drum Horse Classic Supreme Champion Gypsy- 2009 Gypsy Horse Registry of America World Show Senior Grand Champion Champion of Champions- 2009 Texas Summer Classic Senior Grand Champion, Image Setters famous stallion Jimbo has bloodlines that include some of the most notable horses of the breed. His sire was one of the greats of the breed, Syds Good Stallion, who was known as a filly producer. Jimbo is one of the few colts he produced before his untimely death in 2004. Molly is a very stout, well built mare with the best of both her sire and dam. The ONLY reason we are offering her for sale is we are retiring and downsizing.Molly has been vet checked for health and soundness. She is just green-broke, thus capable of going any direction you want. She is a sweet natured mare who I have been riding since she was 2, but never trained for saddle. She is very quiet and good, a temperament of 3, but when asked to step up and become a PERFORMER, she is willing and capable of turing on the charisma and stepping out as a show horse!
- Young Horse looking for a Job
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:18:50 -0700 - Taran was bred and raised by me, I have owned her from conception to date, She is a wonderful, sweet, gentle, trusting horse and if I could I would be keeping her forever. Taran is a beautiful girl with lots of potential I do not have the time to work with her like she deserves. I am a Junior in college in Equine Studies so I have plenty of horse knowledge and experience. If you don't have knowledge in training please don't think that she is for you. She needs a job and needs to be finished. She absolutely loves to trail ride, I have walk, trot, cantered/loped her and she goes lovely. Only bucked once her whole life, She is very trusting and extremely sure footed, would make the best trail/endurance horse you could want. She crosses water bridges goes up embankments anything you ask she will try. I have also shown her in a few Gymkhana's she won Champion in walk trot division because of her extended trot (it is super fast and floaty) So comfortable to ride at every gait. Currently Taran rides in a hackamore (S Turn) she could come with all tack if desired. Taran listens so well to the hackamore I never needed to bit her, She has had a snaffle in her mouth and listens to that also. I have ridden her western and english but mostly western. She goes wonderfully on a loose rein and even though she is young she is very bombproof and quiet. Never has she done anything naughty her entire life with me on her. She trailers great, Bathes, Enjoys the vet, has had dentistry done un-sedated, stands well for the farrier (never had shoes on has great big tough feet). The only thing she doesn't like is clippers but shes been getting much better. Taran's dam is a PMU Suffolk Punch mare (That I rescued previously then bred her to get Taran later), and her sire is a registered morgan pinto. Please feel free to contact me for more information (I could go on forever about my wonderful mare), but please serious inquiries only!
- Ranch Raised - Cow bred - Colts in SD
- Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:59:35 -0700 - We are offering 7 weanling stud colts for sale at this time. They are ranch raised and have grown up in the Black Hills of South Dakota where they have learned how to live in a herd, travel through rough country and watch where they place their feet. They are eligible for the AQHA Ranching Heritage Challenge. In this ad: Picture 1 is Cee Heart Red Cat - Red Roan Stud Colt - 1,500 Picture 2 is Cee Heart Bay Leo - Bay Roan Stud Colt - 1,500 Picture 3 is Cee Heart LeoDiamond - Sorrel Stud Colt - 1,250 Picture 4 is Cee Heart FastSeeker - Red Dun Stud Colt - 1,800 Picture 5 is Cee Heart Royal Boy - Bay Stud Colt - 1,800 Picture 6 is Cee Heart Rev Garcia - Red Dun Stud Colt - 1,700 Picture 7 is Cee Heart Leo Lee - Sorrel Stud Colt - 1,000 More pictures on Facebook Cee Heart Quarter Horses
- Grullo Sport Filly
- Sun, 09 Mar 2014 16:49:36 -0700 - HUGE GRULLO FILLY (perchereon x qh) out of Blue Eyce and 16.2 h sporthorse mare. Her name is London though not registered yet. Selling her because I would like a much smaller breed. She's a very sweet and curious girl. Stands for farrier, halter tame, leads well, backs up. Just a baby yet... a BIG baby at that. Being almost 1 year old London has much to learn. Shots are up to date. Are you up for it? :) Cell is 320-290-3198. Call or text anytime for more info.
- Trail season is around the corner.Big bodied gelding
- Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:58:37 -0700 - Big bodied, solid, trail gelding safe enough for the hubby! Willy is a 16.1 hh 14 year old gelding, he is 100 safe and sound. Wil goes out alone or in a group, stands to be tacked and mounted, good with cars, dogs, and kids. He is an easy keeper and has an awesome build. Takes the bit as soon as you ask him, drops his head and rides off. He will go anywhere you ask of him, is happy walking all day long but yet easy to get into faster gaits, and has been there and done that. We have trail rode him through all terrain, in and out of water, down steep hills, off the trail to make your own path and he never makes a fuss. Loads and hauls great, is UTD on everything, has shoes all the way around and ready to go. Stands tied with no problem good with other horses. He is priced at 1250 FIRM!! May take partial trade. Please call or text (814) 360-4740 for more info or pics..... Delivery is available for cost!
- Stocky Gelding
- Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:46:46 -0700 - Drives and rides. Needs experienced rider/driver only because has not been worked in about a year. Very stout boy. Great personality. Sound. Does great with other horses.
- Gentle,BROKE All-Around gelding
- Sun, 09 Mar 2014 09:37:34 -0700 - Cutter has done everything on the ranch from doctoring, brandings, snubbing colts to roping horses. He's 3/4 quarter horse and 1/4 Percheron. He's got a good, ground covering walk and pulls like a truck. He's started heading/heeling and breakaway roping and even knows the barrel pattern. I've used him to pick up bucking horses, rope bulls and pack flags. He's gentle, sound and honest. We've even used him as a fill in dude horse and he did great. You can turn him out for months and step on and do a job. He's always gotten along with anyone who rides him. Call or text (406)491-0724 for more info, pictures and I have a couple videos of him. Located in Huntley, Mt
- Imported Friesian Gelding
- Sun, 09 Mar 2014 09:32:30 -0700 - 16hh Imported Friesian Gelding. Bred in Europe, came to the US at age 5. Sport body type, beautiful gaits, nice mover w/o lots of knee action, willing to please. Registered w/ FHANA, Anton baby with lots of hair sweet disposition. Trained to second level in Europe, currently utilized as a 2nd level dressage and trail horse. Very cooperative, goes around nicely in the arena, good on trails, does well with other horses. Clips, loads, bathes and trailers beautifully, a gentleman for vet farrier, UTD on all vaccinations, micro chipped. Horse if for sale as owner has cancer and it is expensive to pay a trainer to ride. Motivated seller to right home.
- Gorgeous Unique Mare will be bred 2 SD BLACKJACK roan
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 13:20:27 -0800 - We are temporarily offering The Pint Filly for outright sale until May or June Only!! She is currently in Arizona and has recently had a foal. She will be ready to leave for her new home in May or June after her foal weans. She is scheduled to be bred to SD Blackjack for a 2015 foal sometime in May (could be bred sooner). Pint is a sweet and correct mare with excellent conformation. She is the complete package and would make an excellent addition to any farm. Only available until we sell our other mare or until she is ready to come home. Extended payment plans available for Pint (open or in foal to our Palomino Agouti colt by Fortune or as a 3n1 with her Black Jack foal) though fall 2015. Please contact me for details. Her current price is for an outright sale before she leaves Arizona. Once she is shipped home her price will either increase or she will be pulled from the Market.
Pint's color dna: Ee SB1
- Percheron, TB Stallion for Sale
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 11:10:38 -0800 - Quite Percheron/TB for sale, has three foals on the ground and currently is being ridden three times a week, he is very quite, easy to handle, he is quiet like a gelding. He is a dream to ride ,he responds to your aids quite well. He would make a great horse for anyone. He hauls, clips, cross ties, and much more. If you don't want a stallion you can have him gelded. Price to sell, must go due to selling farm. call for video and pictures Lynda Donahue 513-290-4138
- Gorgeous Friesian Sporthorse mare, started
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 09:16:05 -0800 - Cheyenne is a lovely, willing young Friesian cross mare. She is registered with the Friesian Sporthorse registry. She is very elegant, well conformed and balanced. She has three correct gaits and a terrific attitude towards work. She was started last spring for 60 days and has had limited riding since then. There is video available from that time. A tune-up is easily managed. She has a phenomenal canter and collection is extremely easy for her. Please contact Shana Thoms at 254-640-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or the video link. Currently located in Gatesville, Tx but not currently in work.
- Piebald Gyspy Vanner Stallion BH Forrest at Stud in SC
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 05:46:30 -0800 - BH Forrest (Phantom Knight x Royale Princess), barn name Axel, is our stunning up and coming Gypsy Vanner stallion. Sired by Phantom Knight and out of Royale Princess, he is US bred from imported parents. He has terrific conformation and nice movement. He is packed with hair: has a thick double mane. DNA tested Homozygous Black and Heterozygous Tobiano... 50 chance of producing Tobiano At this time, we do not offer frozen or cooled shipped semen. Live cover only, with Live Foal Guarantee. His low introductory fee is only: 500 for non-Gyspy Vanner mares 1000 for Gypsy Vanner mares Free mare care for up to 2 weeks, NO booking fee! To reserve a breeding for your mare in BH Forrest's book for 2014, please see our website www.carolinavanners.com or contact me
- Cute Registered Haflinger Mare
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 04:19:25 -0800 - Misty Angel is an Adorable registered Haflinger Mare. She is a nice mover, has a big jump, excellent conformation. She is a wonderful broodmare, fun to show good trail horse but she would be a phenomenal Pony Club mount. Has been shown in beginning level Combined Training Shows, Hunter Paces. She's alot of fun - not for a beginner without supervision.
- Stunning Imported Blue Eyed 5 x Champion at Stud!!
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 02:12:25 -0800 - Highway Star!! Absolutely stunning imported stallion bred by Brother Boy Watson. Gorgeous head, topped off with little ears and blue eyes!! Dripping with gobs of feather, mane and tail! A Look at Me attitude with presence to spare! Exquisite head and neck set!!! Forward, upright and bold in movement! Proven and KNOWN genetics! Wonderful disposition as well! As charismatic as he is, he always remains so quiet and calm, even in the midst of chaotic parades or shows. A young stallion of exaggerated quality, beauty and stature. In a word...PERFECTION! No guesswork here! He is consistent in producing ALL of his attributes. If you like him, you'll love his foals! I have to also say this is about the calmest, quietest stallion to handle and his foals are so quiet and loving with the dearest of dispositions. GHRA GVHS Registered. Applying for GCDHA now. HOMOZYGOUS TOBIANO Will produce Color Every Time!!
2013 Stud Fee 1,500. Limited Bookings 2013 foals expected! Credit Cards Welcome!! EXCELLENT SEMEN! This young stallion is producing foals that have far exceeded our expectations! NOW A FIVE TIME GYPSY HORSE SHOW CHAMPION!!!
Go to www.bolivianllamas.com or Contact DeeAnn or Kevin Harper at 760.749.6500 or 760.703.1322
- Fresian , Andulusian cross
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 21:11:19 -0800 - Beautiful Fresian / Andulusian cross mare 6 years old. Needs experienced rider. Was trained as a trail horse and does well on trails in a group or in round pen. Does not like to go out on her own. She has beautiful movement in the field and with the right training and an experienced rider could make a beautiful sport horse. Neg coggins and shoes all around. Stands about 15' 2 or 15' 3. Nice build
- large 18 month black clydesdale, paint filly
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:35:28 -0800 - Velvet is a large black filly that is clydesdale/paint. She over 16 hands now and will be ridable next Spring. Her brother is 16.3 at 2 years and 4 months. She will turn black next spring as he did. She also has a 3 and 1/2 year old brother that is 17 hand paint. Very quiet, she is perfect for dressage and combined training. Her dam is a 16.2 hand paint and the sire was a black 17.2 hand clydesdale from old Scotland breeding. I accept payments up to 6 months. please call instead of emailing and do not text.
- clydesdale, appoloosa 2 1, 2 year old filly
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:34:18 -0800 - Venus is a 2 and 1/2 year old clydesdale appolossa. Full brother is tango. Classic colors and beautiful movement. Ready to ride this spring. Bred for dressage and combined training. Sire was black Clydesdale, 17.2 hands and dam is a gray leapord app. 16 hands. I accept payments up to 6 months. Please call for more info and photos instead of emailing and do not text.