Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- registered, safe, sane haflinger
- Fri, 01 Aug 2014 05:25:32 -0700 - Coming available soon! Phoebe is a 6yr old registered Halflinger mare. Cute, sweet and VERY level headed. Nothing phases this mare. She is currently going walk/trot and is doing incredible. No spook, smooth, smooth, smooth!! Once she has 60 days on her she will be available for sale. She will make a great pony club mount or kids mount, due to her build she would also make a nice mount for an adult. Phoebe will be available September 2014 however she is available to try immediately.
- Lovely, sweet dwb for partboard
- Fri, 01 Aug 2014 05:16:46 -0700 - Bean is a 9yr old 16.3 chestnut dwb cross. Bean is an amazing, sweet mare. She is trained in dressage, can walk trot leg yield, shoulder in and is working on her renvers and Travers. We are working on her simple changes at the canter as well as leg yield and counter shoulder in. Bean is amazing both alone and with others on the trails, has been to the beach, shown and done clinics with Edo Hoekstra and lessons with Frank Grelo.
Although green and can get strong, Bean loves to jump. I would not be opposed to someone eventing her low level. Bean is NOT for sale and is NOT available for off property lease. Part board is 250 for three rides a week, lessons are extra. Or on property lease for 650 including a lesson a week.
- spotted draft cross mare , might trade
- Fri, 01 Aug 2014 04:56:56 -0700 - good broke trail horse for anyone that at least knows how to ride. walk trot and canters. just not a riding stable kind of horse. she walks out a bit to fast for us. would trade for a easy going beginner horse. healthy. no vices.
- Spotted Draft Mare
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:51:22 -0700 - Ride or drive! Oreo is a gorgeous, 17 hh spotted mare that is broke to drive single and double on either side. Recently started under saddle and will be a breeze to finish as a riding horse because she is super easy to handle and anxious to do what you want her to do. She is up-to-date on all vaccinations, coggins, worming and teeth floated. At 4 1/2 years old with more training she will make a fine horse for anyone to ride and drive for a long time. Video is available at http://youtu.be/H3h4ZA9giIM.
- Red and White Gypsy Stallion
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:33:44 -0700 - Razzle Dazzle is a super sweet red and white gypsy stallion with two striking blue eyes. He is started under saddle and progressing nicely. Time restraints forces sale.
- Percheron QH Cross
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:58:46 -0700 - Jessa is a chocolate brown with silver markings on her nose. She is currently being worked with on ground work and being exposed to different situations and is doing great. She is refined but strong. She will Be nothing to break to ride or drive. She would make an excellent barrel horse or jumping. She is the straightest horse I have ever seen. She would excel in any direction you point her. She is extremely fast.
- Ride And Drive Paint Draft Gelding
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:54:09 -0700 - Lance- 10 year old, 16.0 hand black and white paint draft gelding. Here is a big handsome gelding that is beautifully marked and trained to ride and drive. Lance rides in both english and western tack. He walks, trots, canters, stops and backs. Nice soft mouth and rides in just a snaffle bit. Nicely mannered and stands for mouting and dismounting. Lance is a beautiful mover and light on his hoofs. He is an awesome dressage/jumping prospect. Lance is beginner safe and would make the perfect husband horse. A better rider can also enjoy riding Lance and excell with him. He would also be a great addition to a lesson or therapuetic riding program. I think he would also do really well in the show ring. Lance happily goes around a ring and he trail rides. He'll go alone or with others. He is 100 road and traffic safe. Not a spooky or barn-herd sour horse. Lance is a very comfortable ride and has a nice western trot that's really comfortable to sit to and a bigger english trot that is nice to post to. He is a little lazy to canter so you can use a crop or spurs for the canter. Lance is also very well broke to drive both single and double. He has done all aspects of amish farm work in the fields. He has also done carriage and sleigh rides. He is light mouthed and listens to voice commands. Lance stands to be harnessed and hitched. Here is a big flashy gelding that is good broke to both ride and drive. His color is a nice added bonus too! Lance has great hoofs and he 100 sound. Good ground maners and gets along with everyone. There are a million different directions you can go with this guy. Up to date. Call Brittany @ 401-486-8784
- Adorable in your pocket haflinger gelding
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:30:04 -0700 - Gus is a real character. He loves and strives on attention and loves to be in your pocket. He runs to you when he sees you. He must have been abused in the past as he is a little shy at first, but once he warms up to you- watch out... he is all over you and will do anything you ask. He is great in the ring and has a nice handle to him. He isnt spooky on the trails and will go out alone or in a group. He is a really neat horse and would be a great horse for some one who wants a buddy. Not for a beginner or a lesson program as even though he is small, he is strong at times..
- Awesome Clydesdale, TB Cross Mare. Jumper Extraordinaire
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:03:03 -0700 - Sassy is a wonderful 18 year old, 16.3 hh Clydesdale/TB cross mare. She has been a superstar in our intermediate/jumping lesson program. Sassy loves to jump and can clear 3'6 fences and stone walls with room to spare. She also loves to go cross-country and has also competed in many hunter paces and been used for trail rides beach rides. She has a great temperament, loves to work and be around people. She is easy to handle, leads, ties, cross-ties, bathes and loads without any issues. Sassy has always been healthy and sound and is current on all vaccinations and has her teeth and feet done on a regular schedule. She would be a wonderful addition to a jumping lesson program, a great partner for someone looking for a hunter pace or cross country horse or just a great friend for trail riding or hacking around.
- Freisian Sport Horse Mare
- Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:09:46 -0700 - Gracie is a 2005 Friesian Sport Horse. She was trained in dressage and english pleasure but had a real rough experience with a bad trainer who treated her terrible. I had plans of putting her with a trainer who uses natural horsemanship to make her a trail horse but things changed in my life where I am working much more and have to put my money into bills. I dont have the time or space or money to let her sit here doing nothing but eating. I can get on her and ride a bit, you can tell that she is just not liking it. She saddles and bridles just fine. She is a total dream on the ground. Will stand all day to be brushed and loved. Loves a bath! Her Sire is the famous Friesian stallion Journey ( can be seen at Mountain View equines . com ) She is 50 Friesian and 50 Arab. She can be registered. I have a current coggins for her as well. She loves to be with other horses. She would make a beautiful brood mare if you dont want to re-train her for riding. I will continue to work with her on riding until she has a new home. Contact me for pictures and more info.
- FEED LEASE- Level 2 dressage, 3 jumper 14yo pony
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:01:38 -0700 - This flashy little mare has been trained up to level 2 dressage and has competed in jumping at 1m. Knows her lead changes, and is very elastic, her movement is impeccable except that her hind legs overreach when she is engaged so we keep front bell boots on her for work. No shoes, no special diet, SUPER easy keeper(just lots of cookies carrots and apples!) Bound for Heaven is athletic, and willing to learn, doesn't get upset about rider mistakes! She would be PERFECT for hunter classes if she got the proper training. Would make a fabulous first lease or would be perfect for a pony club! This was my first pony and I have had her since I was nine, she is basically bombproof. Doesn't take off, doesn't buck/rear, doesn't bite, after having her for seven years I have never fallen off or been hurt on her. She is very forward and loves her job, a total sweetheart and Cookie Monster! She would be best for someone who is trying to move up levels, a strong kid or a small adult would suit her well! Very easy to adjust in between jumps, very responsive to riders, just a wonderful pony who could bring out your full potential. Looking for someone who will be able to take care of my fancy girl while I study abroad! (Parents don't want to pay for a pony I'm not riding) hoping to feed lease (details available upon request) for about two years, after the two year period sale may become an option. Additional photos or videos(cross country, dressage, and jumping) are also available if you are interested in seeing her under saddle. She is available for trial
- Get Noticed With This Friesian, Paint Filly!
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:55:41 -0700 - Splash was born 7/14/14. By the imported Friesian stud Tomke 'fan Panhuys, who was honored with the ster predicate. Out of the registered paint mare Mowhawks Black Miss. Splash will be registered with the Friesian Blood Horse Registry. Her sire is 16.3, and her dam is 15.3. Should mature around 16 hands. She is being handled frequently, and is learning quickly. This filly is very light on her feet, and loves to move! She flies effortlessly through the field, and will make a great fox hunter, dressage, driving, jumper, or low-level cross-country prospect. Get noticed with those beautiful white legs! Check out the videos! Ready to go in November, but can hold until Christmas. The last two pictures in the slideshow are of her sire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v8B5MXDsa2JIfeatureyoutu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?vwfBj83FiDF4featureyoutu.be
- Paso Fino de Placer
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:59:03 -0700 - Hijo de Polemico De La Clara Reg. # 27,448 Hiho de Capuchino reg #6944 y Misteriosa de lacosta Reg # 9914 Madre -Dulcinea De La Libertad Reg. # 18,565 Hija de Arlequin Tres Reg. #14,192 y La Gaviota Reg # 7,616
Paid 16,000 US Dollars Three Years ago and Now need to sell for moving purposes. For more information, please call Jose at 954-687-8627 Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:53:01 -0700 - SPORTHORSE for Sale:
This 11 yr old Clydesdale Cross is 18.2 Hands, UTD on everything, Easy Keeper, Easy Fun to Ride. No Shoes. Gentle Giant. Very Sweet. Great Horse !
Daughter going to school can not keep him. Asking 7500. Call or Text 413-362-9297
- Andromeda North American Spotted Draft Paint, Belgian
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:42:15 -0700 - Andromeda is a very sweet North American Spotted Draft (Paint/Belgian Cross), She is a quick learner, and eager to please. She can jump a basic cross rail course and has been in a Hunter/Jumper show earlier this year. She knows the basic three gaits (walk, trot, canter) and is fun to ride, she does great on trails and doesn't rush to get back to the barn. I am looking to sell because I am currently pregnant and would like her to go to a rider who can ride her, since I am currently unable due to being pregnant. I am asking 2,000 OBO. If interested please call Kaitlyn at 404-775-0267 or email email@example.com
- Friesian colt
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:56:30 -0700 - Friesian colt available at weaning. Sire and dam FHANA registered, colt registration pending. Message me to make an appointment to visit this handsome guy!
- 7 year old Haflinger
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:31:42 -0700 - 7 year old Haflinger gelding, great eventer and dressage mount.
- Percheron, TB Sport Horses
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:34:28 -0700 - We have several sport horses for sale. There are mares and geldings from 4 to 7 years old. They are athletic and have nice dispositions.
- 2009 Friesian, Dutch Warmblood FillyTop Level Dessage
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:51:50 -0700 - Damita WHF is a 2009 filly by Donius W and out of a Canadian Sporthorse mare with Dutch Warmblood lines. She is a rising 3 year old, stands 15.2 hands now, still growing and should mature about 16 hands. Damita has wonderful movement, big floating trot with lovely reach suspension, her walk is ground covering (like her sire's) and a powerful balanced canter. She is easy to work with, has the friendly willing temperament that the Friesians are known for. Her conformation is flawless and elegant. This athletic filly will excell in dressage, eventing, combined driving or will make a wonderful partner in your chosen sport. http://youtu.be/uCWdAjEuKc
- LIBERTY VON DONIUS 2011 FRIESIAN FILLY
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:51:40 -0700 - Liberty is a 2011 filly by Donius W, FPZV CFHA approved Friesian stallion and is out of Rosalien TJ, full papered ster mare by Jillis 301. Her sire Donius is well known for producing athletic offspring who are competing winning in dressage, eventing combined driving. Liberty has a confident willing attitude, loves attention. She has 3 strong gaits, forward and powerful that will make her an excellent partner in dressage or harness. Liberty has an uphill build, lovey arched neck powerful hind quarters. She is the total package for future performance or breeding. http://youtu.be/swdaNxhFqgE
- All Around Pony!
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 13:23:22 -0700 - Trigger is a great riding pony! He's got a big motor and loads of potential! Before Trigger came to us he was in a huge roping family. He loads/clips/ties/bathes with ease and loves treats! Trigger has the potential to be an amazing working horse. For more information call or text 291-2777 or call 297-3146!
- Great Speed Pony!
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:52:13 -0700 - Blue Duck is the perfect pony for a kid wanting to really compete! Blue Duck loves the pattern and is the typical barrel horse. He loads, ties, clips, and bathes with ease! If my daughter hadn't grown out of Blue Duck a long time ago, she'd still be running on him! For more information call or text 291-2777 or call 297-3146!
- FRIESIAN MARE FOR SALE
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:44:17 -0700 - Beautiful Friesian Mare, 6 years old, excellent temperament, well trained, good ballance, very friendly and loving, recommanded for horseback riding. Her father is the famous DOAITSEN 420 and her mother is MEISKE V/D ARK. Her IQ is 2.73. For more information and pictures please contact on email.
- Big well bred clydesdale colt
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:11:28 -0700 - 2014 Clydesdale colt 2500 obo
Our new Clydesdale mare Irish Thunder Brianna came to us already in foal to the Clydesdale stallion Irish Thunder Celtic Dawson, this purebred clydesdale foal was due the first week of June 2014. Now he is almost 6 weeks old this week we have decided to offer him for sale till weaning for 2500. I have not followed the Clydesdale breed for years since becoming involved in the gypsy breed, but I have contacted my new mares breeders those who own horses close up in my mare this colts pedigree for information on how to list this colt. I received a lot of great info on who won what in his pedigree will be happy to forward it to anyone who may be interested but all in all I am told it is to bad I'm not into showing clydes because this guy is very well bred has lots of great possibility for conformation and action. Do note though I did not cut his tail, neither me nor my friend who hopes to get him wanted this done, so he does still have a full tail. PED includes proven halter hitchy horses. He has lovely movement is well built. His dam is over what my stick will even measure but I get 17.3hh or a bit over. When I inquired I believe they said his sire Dawson was close to that size as well so this should be a good size colt! Brianna's Sire : Solomon's Beaureguard (I am told Beau was big was a good halter horse winning the Royal as a two year old) Brianna's dam : Prarieview Heather by Great Sensational Randy. This colts sire is Irish Thunder Celtic Dawson. Dawson's sire is Thistle Ridge Argyle Enhancer who I'm told is very hitchy Dawson's dam is a Maplewood bred mare. Also hitchy. We are NOT looking to trade for any more horses at this time but may consider trades for things of value like: 2 horse stock type trailer, good horse quality hay delivered, 4 wheeler, boat, older but reliable car for my daughter that gets good gas mileage. I am not really looking for anything else at this time but if you have something else that you think someone in my family may be interested in for trade or partial trade feel free to run it by us. If he has not sold by weaning time it looks like there is a good chance he will be moving to AZ to join my girl friend her clydesdale family, but for now we have decided to list him for sale because she is not 100 sure she can swing it yet, at least until we iron out the shipping details.
- Beautiful well bred gypsy vanner filly
- Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:42:49 -0700 - Sale 6,900 for a limited time only May possibly consider trade for a gypsy mare of at least 2 yrs old over 14.1 hh. Gypsy vanner Feathered Acres Bella x gypsy vanner Feathered Acres Quinn born April, 2014
Denali is a black white tobiano, she is homozygous for tobiano as both her parents are tested homozygous, this means no matter who Denali is bred to in the future she will always have a tobiano foal! Denali is sweet sweet sweet just like her parents! Very laid back loves attention! Parents are 14.3 hh so she should mature somewhere around there too. Her mama Bella (aka SD Candy Girl) was imported by Christine Bartko from SD farms, Bella's sire is SD Laddie (Vines Mare X Vines Old White Horse) her dam, still in the UK is SD Candy Mare, a grand daughter of The Original Old Paddy Horse.
Her daddy Quinn is a beautiful son of Lake Ridge British Sterling (The Kuchi Stallion X Wilkshire Filly) by Saorsa (a Slainte daughter) so this girl has some wonderful bloodlines on both sides! Sells with paperwork / registration application to register GVHS.
We do offer a free payment plan through August with no additional fee's, after that a board fee of only 100 pr month will apply for up to a year if buyer needs extra time to make payments. Quinn is registered with GVHS GCDHA Bella is registered at GVHS (gypsy vanner) but can be registered with any of the gypsy registries.