Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Need Home ASAP - Sweet Older Mare
- Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:11:59 -0700 - Gentle loving disposition, light riding trail horse. Needs intermediate rider. Incredible ground manners. Previously rescued from auction. Moving and can no longer care for her. Only reason for adoption fee is I want her to go to good home only. Comes with beautiful Aussie Saddle and bridle.
- Great 4-H pony!
- Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:13:17 -0700 - Roscoe is a great little haflinger pony who is need of a knowledgable beginner rider. I would be confident in reccomenede for him for a 4-h pony or getting him in shape for a sport pony. He has had hundreds of trail miles and takes care of his rider. Roscoe has all of the basics of riding but is very green with driving. He hasn't pulled a cart in approximately a year so he will need a refresher course. He also travels like a dream! If you have any questions please email me!!
- Gorgeous Girl with Papers
- Sat, 28 Mar 2015 08:12:38 -0700 - Our beautiful, registered Haflinger is for sale (We have her papers.). She is 13 years old and 13hh. She is a smooth ride. This mare is all about entertaining with her lips and talk. We were told she was trained by the Amish and can drive (we bought her in that area), but we don't have a cart her size to try her on. I can testify she is also a pretty good beginner horse as long as the horseflies aren't out. :) She can use her big noggin at times when feeling stubborn, but if shown who is boss, will stop. Never bucks. We are asking 1000 (bottom dollar) for her as she would also make a good broodmare.
- Patons Bills Waylon 1044460 Coming 4yr old stallion
- Sat, 28 Mar 2015 06:17:16 -0700 - Patons Bills Waylon SIRE- WAVERING ACRES BILL DAM- PATONS ROYAL WENDY Waylon is a sharp sorrel with white stripe, two hind socks and light mane and tail. He is handled everyday and has been out with some of the geldings. He stands very well for clipping (ears too), free stands for feet trimming (never been in shoeing stocks) ans is a gentleman in and around the barn. Waylon is a very correct young horse. Clean hocks and large hoof head. Due to work and possible re location I have to downsize. I have not had much time to put the finish work under harness on him. He does ground drive. Not started under saddle. With a some more time he would make a great all purpose gelding. He is currently a stallion. Interested parties please call me @ 1-440-812-3210. If no answer please leave message and phone number. I WILL NOT respond to texts! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY
- Talented Friesian Cross yearling
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 18:31:02 -0700 - Eve is a gorgeous chocolate bay Friesian cross. She has been in training for the last few months and loads, walks on walker, leads and lifts feet easily. She is very athletic, has shown an outstanding passion for jumping and so I thinks she will make either a hunter, eventer prospect or even dressage. Her half brother is four and already ranking with consistent 70s in dressage. She has a great heart and is very intelligent. The last photo is of her sire, Jonkers H. Gabriel
- SAFE FUN FLASHY RIDING DRAFT!
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:54:53 -0700 - Available for purchase: KID SAFE, husband safe Clydesdale, calm and quiet to enjoy with the family. She has been there done that. Her favorite speed is walk but she does know how to trot and canter if begged, lol. She will follow others all day on the trails. Located in Royse City, TX. 16hands, 19yrs old Bay with four white feet and blaze. Asking 3000
- Lease a horse that has been there done that and quiet
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:35:34 -0700 - Looking for a horse with show mileage that is quiet and bombproof? Look no further, Doc has been everywhere including Dressage at Devon, Fair Hill, Radnor, many Horse Trials and dressage shows along with pace events and fox hunting. He is very laid back and goes with the flow a great horse to build confidence. He loves going for trail rides but will come together for shows. He has been out of work and will need a refresher. This is for an on farm lease only.
- 8 Years Old Shire X Paint 15.3HH gelding
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:19:28 -0700 - 8 years old draft cross (Shire X Paint) 15.3 hands gelding. 800 OBO. For experienced only. 100 sound. Good ground manners. Stands for farrier and vet. He will be up to date on all shots and Coggins later in April. Greenbroke - he knows walk only. Currently ridden bitless. He had issues (bucking rearing) going under saddle but so far he no longer has those foul behaviors. So, experienced only. He does need months of professional training to be finished. Not for kids, not for novice horse owners. He does not jump unless we have a new show where a horse plows through all fences. I will not sell him to someone who wants to sell him again.
- Gypsy Vanner Piebald mare
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:49:35 -0700 - Beautiful Black and white Gypsy vanner mare. Green broke Walk trot Canter, started with harness. Leads loads ties, she does it all, solid on the trail and road side. Kids are riding her.
UTD, Pssm1 negative. 727-237-2327
- Black Tobiano 1, 2 Friesian - Outstanding Sporthorse
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:34:04 -0700 - Figaro is flashy and has an amazing stride. As a weanling he scored 7.2 overall and 7.4 in movement - earning him a second place premium. Judge's Choice: Sporthorse Standard. He is fancy and flashy - with that gorgeous Friesian hair. He is very easy to work with. He learns fast and is very willing. He leads, ties, bathes, stands for trimming, loads in the trailer, etc. He is riding great under saddle and his price will increase as his training progresses. Sired by Ellio - a son of Nero and full brother to Novee. He is DNA tested and registered with the Friesian Heritage Horse registry. His dam has excellent APHA/AQHA performance bloodlines. See our website for more information - www.bieberhorses.com. Also other horses for sale or lease. We answer all inquiries - so if you do not hear back from us check your spam folder or call. 320-267-8034 or 763-261-2288. Video: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v394314063955953 More Photos: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?seta.1151722239537.2023287.1422067698l180bd885dd
- 4mo old Belgian, QH filly
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:26:30 -0700 - Shamrock is a 4mo old Belgian/QH filly, great ground manners, she leads, loads, picks up her feet, cross ties, she JUMPS... I have jumps set up in my field and her and my other horse gets to running around and she will jump my jumps willingly and has very nice form! her only problem is when you walk she want to be touching you somehow. Other than that she normally stays right next to you, sometimes shell walk infront of you some but when you pull the lead she slows down and back to being next to you, she will be a big girl, she's about 13.3hh, looks like she's going to grey out. Call kaylynn 3012471922
- Gypsy Vanner Silver Dapple filly
- Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:03:55 -0700 - Silver Dapple Gypsy Vanner filly. 2014 Will mature14-14.2 hands Leads, loads, ties, stands for farrier, lunges, obstacles in hand, very sweet. UTD, Pssm1 Negative Brooksville , FL 727-237-2327 12,000
- Friesian cross mare
- Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:55:46 -0700 - Magic is ready to start. Friendly and characteristic Friesian movement. Can be put in foal to Black Gypsy stallion from Chocolate Horse Farm. She is Friesian/Quarter Horse cross....a rescue and deserves a good home. Would do well in harness as well as dressage.
- Get your Chance to Breed Your Mare to This Amazing Stud
- Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:03:19 -0700 - Legend is from amazing blood lines! He is available for cross breeding for 500. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Reg. Haflinger Mare for Sale
- Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:56:45 -0700 - This is Sonya GHH (Molly). She is a 14 year old (06/22/00) Registered Haflinger Mare # 14823-00. She is by Mister Maxx 7588-95 and out of Spearmint Patty MFH 6881-95. Her papers are in hand. She is 13.3 HH and is a stout and stocky girl capable of carrying a heavier adult rider with no problems. She has checked sound by our vet and had her shots and a current negative coggins on 9-14-15 (good until 9-15-15). She is current on worming and hoof care as well. We can provide a Health Certificate to cross state lines if you pay for the vets farm call fee. Molly has had one foal, a colt in May of 2006 (Sonjas Spirit). Otherwise, she has not been a broodmare, although I believe she would be quite capable. She is sound and solid and is trained to ride Western (not spooky at all, but sometimes stubborn). Molly is very friendly and is easy to catch even out of the field she will put her head down into the halter. She is a very easy keeper and we feed her only a handful of grain with a vitamin in it, a salt/mineral block and hay or grass. In the Spring, Summer and Early Fall, she is fine on just grass with the salt/mineral block. We turn her out during the day and bring her up at night. She leads and will lead beside the golf cart as well. She stands tied to be groomed and picks up her feet. You can fly spray her standing in the field or tied and she doesnt mind either way. The same with bathing or rinsing. Molly also doesn't mind the cordless clippers that we use to clean up her face, but we haven't tried to body clip her. She stands to be tacked up and takes the bit with no problem (uses a wide tree or extra wide tree saddle, although a good full qh bar tree may fit her when she is in tip-top shape), stands to be mounted, etc. Doesnt mind being mounted from a block, steps or bucket. My Mom has a stiff right leg and can drag it over Molly's rump when dismounting with no trouble. Molly wears a fly mask during the late Spring, Summer and early Fall as her eyes are sensitive to gnats. Alternately, you could apply Swat or something similar around her eyes twice a day if you didn't want her to wear the mask. We have considered a feed type anti-bug supplement for her, but haven't tried one yet. She doesn't mind the mask and you can put either it or a blanket on her in the field, usually without having to halter her. She does longe on a line and loose in a round pen, but you have to be vocally forceful and focused on what you are doing to keep her going. Ive found that yelling hi-yah is helpful. It is not strictly necessary to longe her before riding, but we usually have. If you don't know what you are doing, mostly you'll end up longing yourself rather than her, though. Molly loads and unloads, and is learning to back out of the trailer instead of needing to be turned around. This is a work in progress. Molly is good with other horses, but is a gobble-hog and you have to make sure she doesnt have access to the other horses grain. She doesnt mind being pastured alone, either. But, if you have another horse in with her and take that horse out she gets upset and will trot/canter up and down the fence line. Weve never had her push the fence too much, but she will push gates in that situation if they dont have electric wire across the top. We put the wire across and havent had any more trouble. She is comfortable sharing her pasture with goats and with dogs, cats and chickens. She is currently in with our fainting goat herd and our two large guardian dogs. The reason that we are selling her is that she was bought for my Mom (who is handicapped and wanted a quiet horse to love on and learn to ride with) and we didnt realize at the time just what a strong personality some Haflingers have. Also, Mom's medical condition has changed and she will be unable to ride for the forseeable future. Molly can be stubborn and can be pushy on the ground. My Mom doesnt have the strength or energy to push back in the way that is needed. Molly has good training and a lot of trail experience, but hasnt had a lot other than normal care done with her by us in the last year because my Mom is uncomfortable working with her. She did, however, spend 90 days in tune-up training with an excellent trainer (Marc Chancey) in the summer of 2014. Molly practiced backing up under saddle, lightening up on the bit, side passing, turning on the forehand, walking and trotting on a loose rein, trail manners, etc. She is still pretty lazy about cantering. Molly needs a person who will help her maintain a respectful demeanor. Shes not known to buck, rear, or bolt while under saddle, but will push your limits until she knows them. I do not recommend this girl for children because she needs a mature and confident personality to match with hers. I feel that Molly will make someone an awesome trail partner or show partner. She does very well with spurs as an aid (I have the humane/blunt ones), but I have not used a crop with her. Molly is FOR SALE to the right home for 1000 (her tack is available for 500 and includes bridle with bit reins, Big Horn 16 extra wide tree saddle, girth and crupper - all in excellent condition). Located just south of Augusta, GA. She is up to date on her shots, coggins, etc.
- LEASE ONLY Slow and Steady Haflinger Mare
- Thu, 26 Mar 2015 06:17:46 -0700 - FOR LEASE ONLY: Slow and Steady Haflinger Mare We are offering an on-farm leasing opportunity for our Haflinger mare, Troya. Troya is a 27 year old 13.1 hh gentle, bomb-proof, seen-it-all-done-it-all horse whos not quite ready for full retirement. Shes looking for an adult recreational rider for light w/t rides through the fields, woods and ring on and around our 112 acre farm, 1-2 times a week. Previous horse experience required. You will be responsible for all grooming, un/tacking and care associated with your riding. Helmet required. We are located between Sunbury and Danville, PA. 150 per month lease fee. Contact Caroline Owens: (570)-286-5309 (home), (570)-898-6060 (cell), email@example.com.
- Flashy Dancing 7 year old Friesian Stallion
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 22:54:05 -0700 - This Friesian is a flashy 7 year old Stallion who stands 17HH and has a very calm disposition. He was used for live cover breeding, pleasure/trail riding and trained to dance. He is definitely one to get you lots of attention!
He has no bad habits and is able to ride beginners. Due to his calm temperament, he is also able to get along with other horses. He is located in Mira Loma/ Jurupa Valley area and we are selling to downgrade on the number of horses in the yard.
we are asking 30,000/ will consider offers- Serious inquires only, please call or text Robert Ramirez- 909-856-8887
- Blitzen 14.2 Half-linger Gelding FOR SALE!!!
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:05:55 -0700 - For sale: (helping owner sell)
Blitzen is a 14.2 hand, 7 year old, half linger gelding. He has been schooled over Beginner Novice and Novice fences on cross country and stadium. Has jumped stadium fences up to 3'6. Is currently schooling training level dressage. He is currently being ridden by a 14 year old D-3 pony clubber, but has been used in lessons with younger riders ( flat work and jumping lessons around 2' feet) Blitzen is very willing to learn. He stands for the farrier, ties and loads very well. Would make an awesome foxhunter, eventer, showjumper, or ponyclub mount. His owners are starting the price at 4,000, but they will consider all offers! It is an option to come try him, he is Located in Oxford Ms. Message me for more information. I have videos as well. I am available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/oliviaty.bauer
- AMAZING ALL AROUND HORSE THAT RIDES AND DRIVES!
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:54:58 -0700 - The Roadsweeper's Coal, Coal is a coming 10 year old Black, Gypsy Vanner Gelding that would be well suited for a number of disciplines. He has tons of trail riding experience in a group and ALONE. He is used to all kinds of trail riding scenarios such as, woods, large fields, roads, cars, trucks, motorcycles etc. In addition to trail riding he also has had 4 years of driving experience. He is also a joy to ride in the ring, he can walk, trot, and canter both directions, has a solid lead change and is schooling up to 3' courses in the ring! He absolutely loves to jump and is a complete packer to the jumps, even if you have children or a non-confident amateur, he is fine, just grab some mane and give him a squeeze! Coal also has foxhunting experience! He has hunted this past 2014/2015 season with Bellwood Hunt. He is perfectly fine around all the others horses in the front or the back, the hounds, guns, whips etc. He will also jump any jumps needed while hunting. He has the manners to ride 2nd or 3rd flight and the ability to jump in first flight! Coal also has wonderful barn manners and is easy to live with. He loads, clips, stands for farrier, bathes, trailers and lunges. Another bonus of this horse is that I have known him since birth and so he has no secrets! He comes with a complete history and is registered as well. A wonderful home is an absolute must! He is an amazing horse just looking for the right person or family! Tons of pictures and videos are available of him cross country, hunting, in the ring, etc
- shire thourghbreed cross
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:40:20 -0700 - Looking to have a gentle giant, hunter/jumper, dressage, or eventing. This guy is it, a brave jumper, jumps 4ft course hunter style. Flying lead changes, loves water, super quite, bare footed, and easy to handle! Show champion!
- Registered haflinger mare for sale
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:23:23 -0700 - Very sweet bomb proof Haflinger mare, loads, hauls, baths, and clips, no vices. Good and willing jumper. She is currently being used at Westbrooke Equestrian Centre for beginner riders and is placing in shows. Can also go higher levels very willing. Goes both English and Western. Cheap easy keeper, great feet, has never been lame. Would be a great mount for smaller adult and child duo. Great family horse. Has been owned by one family only. This breed can live well into their thirties. Please contact Nancy at 250-735-1715 or email@example.com.
- Fancy Black Shire Stallion
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:49:53 -0700 - Lazarus is a stunning 2 year old shire stallion. He has a good nature and and loves attention. He is well bred. His sire is the imported stallion, Rushall Isaac. Isaac, has started to make a name for himself in the dressage show ring. Lazarus is out of the lovely mare, Taylors Amelia, a daughter of Isles Field Danny Boy, and granddaughter of Clarach Gay Aristocrat. This fine young stallion prospect has a wealth of pedigree. Lazarus has beautiful free-flowing movement. This handsome fellow should have the ability to go in so many different directions for a career, whether it be riding and/or driving. We purchased him as a weanling as a stallion prospect, but need to let him go as we have too much going on right now. Our loss is your gain. Please contact us for more information.
- STUNNING! Oldenburg X Perch Draft Cross
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:11:32 -0700 - 17.2 Hand, 9-year-old, American Warmblood by Frohwind (Perch X Oldenburg), grey, gelding.
Hamilton is an easy going horse anyone can ride, has competed successfully in all three rings. Easy off the leg and soft in the mouth. Green over the bigger fences, but willing. Has shown in the 1.10m jumpers and 3 foot hunters. Has been ridden by children and adults. No vices or maintenance issues.
More pictures hunter video upon request.
More pictures on our website: www.cadenceequestrian.com/sales/ Contact E-mail: Rebecca@cadenceequestrian.com Jumper Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?vhbODdUSpOk#t25 Hunter Video: Please contact
- Halflinger pack mule
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:29:41 -0700 - Stout halflinger mule. I have had her out west on 3 different hunting trips and has packed in and out a lot of gear and has packed out elk in real rough country, she is good with being hobbled, high lined, loads great and is good with the farrier.previous owner has had her in a harness and did some driving work with her. I never had a riding saddle on her but I have been on her bareback and just stood there. She is around 14.1-14.2 and stocky. Not sure of her age but guessing around 8. She has just been wormed and vaccinated but no cog gins this year yet. Can deliver for a negotiated amount
- Blue Roan Percheron Mare
- Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:16:48 -0700 - We purchased Calypso to breed to a Gypsy Vanner in order to have a Gypsy Cob for our farm. She had extensive western trail riding prior to coming and just for fun we sent her to our trainer Volte Equestrian for 3 months to see how she would take to dressage, she did great! The photo shows her with her colt. Calypso needs someone who can give her more attention and riding. My 2 girls are off to school and Mom has 2 great geldings to ride already. I am asking half of what I paid for her but she can go to a good home only. She will be shipped up to date on vaccines and ferrier.