Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- 4yo Belgian cross gelding green to ride, drive
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 19:24:25 -0700 - Alfie is a 4 year old belgian cross gelding, he is green broke to ride and drive. Will be ridden almost everyday starting next week, he has smooth gaits, W/T/C very nicely. he is very easy going, great on trails, not spooky
- Beautiful standardbred mare Infoal and broke to drive
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 19:04:46 -0700 - Bride is a beautiful standardbred mare about 15.1hh and is 3years old, she is very easy going, and a really nice driving horse, she has not been started under saddle yet. she is Infoal to a black registered dutch harness stud. Call Kaylynn for more information 2402985786 her price is neg.
- Maximus The Great Gypsy Vanner stallion up for stud
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 17:42:50 -0700 - Maximus The Great is up for stud for 2015 breeding season. He is by MVP Ghost Rider and out of MVP Twilight who is by Indigo's Royal Knight and out of Red Sovereign. He is EE Aa.
- Stunning Percheron cross gelding rides, drive
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 17:22:59 -0700 - Frank is a absolutely stunning 6 year old Percheron cross gelding, standing about 16.1, easy going under saddle, he will W/T/C he prefers walking, he would make an exellent horse for someone who knows what there doing but likes nice laid back trail rides, he has very smooth gaits, he drives single and double but is still green with driving, has never acted up while driving, he's learning to move of leg, he tolerates anything. You can swing a whip around him, or when your on him you can move your feet everywhere you can shake your reins, bounce anything and he doesn't mind with a little more work he would be an amazing addition to a lesson program Call Kaylynn 2402985786. Videos and more pictures are available
- Beautiful Spotted Draft Horse
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 17:07:27 -0700 - This beautiful horse rides English and Western. He is a great trail horse, goes out alone and with groups, goes through water, over bridges, through tunnels. He also rides great in the ring. He has done paper chases, been used in lessons, will even take jumps. He has no health issues, loads and hauls beautifully. Excellent ground manners. Best suited for an intermediate rider, as he is a big boy and does have energy at times.
- clydesdales drafthorses for sale
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:22:57 -0700 - For sale Clydesdales Mares : Mother /Daughter
Double Resistered: Amercian and canadian clydedales. BONNIE aprx age 20 year old by vet exam . Color: Red Roan with white stocks all fours SARA aprx age 12 years
Color Bay with white stocks ,all fours Both horse did drive ,but havent been driven in two years. Note will sell seperate or as a team special note since this is a mother daughter pair .. They could be used for brooding
- Judges will Drool! Dressage, Trails, ACTHA Swims!
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:15:06 -0700 - WOW! KNIGHTLY 16hh gelding. Only 2 owners and ONLY being offered for sale because owner wants a smaller mount and has already found her perfect pony. Tucker crosses teeter totters, bridges, goes swimming (he loves water!) in Lake Waxahachie, he's crossed FIRE (no kidding!!), he's been exposed to flares, smoke bombs, firecrackers, tarps, horse 'car washes', noodles, tires, flags and everything else you can possibly think of.
Tons of trail experience all over N. TX. All around training. Solid lateral work foundation. Leg yields, side passes, good flexion. W/T/C without issue. He even likes to jump!
Owner does not have an interest in showing, but this guy would take the dressage world by storm. He's gorgeous!! He's got charisma, charm and judges will love him! Could easily step into the ring and win. He gets compliments every time he's out. People are absolutely drawn to this guy. His focus has not been on dressage but all the pieces are there and he could certainly move up the levels. PERFECT horse for someone who wants it all: he's flashy, sweet, versatile and best of all he's a sane, level-headed horse who would ROCK in the show ring and then come home and hit the trail. Tucker is UTD on all shots, coggins, deworming, teeth, etc. He's out of a shire sire and a belgian x thoroughbred mare. Owner knows complete history on this horse (she bought Tucker directly from the breeder) and he's never had a sick day or lame step in his life. Barefoot and sound with good legs, sweats good and easy keeper. More information on the Featured Horse page and Tuckers photo gallery on our website: www.gleehastingshaflingers.webs.com Lots more pictures and videos on our website!!
- 2011 Grey, Appy Purebred Gypsy Gelding
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 13:53:26 -0700 - Rambo is a beautiful grey Gypsy gelding that also carries an Lp (appy spotted) gene that has caused him to turn all white at a young age. He is a purebred Gypsy, despite having an appy gene. He is being started under saddle this month (Sept. 2014) and his price includes training through the end of September. Rambo is a very athletic Gypsy with lots of stamina. He is sensitive and smart and has wonderful movement. He will make a wonderful show prospect. Special consideration given to a show home. He will be registered with the GHRA. Located in Montrose, CO. Price: 7,000 on payments 5,500 CASH PRICE!
- registered mare
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 13:19:20 -0700 - She is a super cute mare. We have more than we can manage and need to make some sacrifices. Her vaccines teeth feet trimming and deworming are current. She clips and bathes. We have trail ridden her a little. The kids have also had fun with her and ridden double. She has been barefoot the entire time we have had her. We love to see her get a home with lots of attention.
- Gorgeous Haflinger Mare
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 12:04:24 -0700 - Gracie is a gorgeous, well bred Haflinger mare. Doing well in pleasure driving, started under saddle. She has the confirmation and pedigree to make an excellent brood mare.
- Fjord Gelding - LARS
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:40:02 -0700 - Rides and Drives. Big Beautiful Fjord
- Friesian Heritage Horse
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 11:34:27 -0700 - Cheyenne is a Registered Friesian Heritage Horse: 1/4 Friesian x 3/4 Appaloosa. Grandsire is NERO, sire is NERO'S INTRICATE DESIGN. Her pedigree includes several hall of fame horses, look her up under MY DESIGNOR LUCK. She is 7 years old, stands 15.2 hh and is a rich Bay Dun with black points. She has solid feet, sane mind, great disposition. She has no known health issues, no known injuries or problems - she sells with her vet records, and papers. She is up to date on all vaccines, negative coggins, current on farrier work and worming.
She loads, ties, saddles, bathes, ect. She was broke out to drive, knows how but hasn't done it in awhile. Has been ridden english, western, double and bareback. Broke to ride, has a nice slow walk, collected and extended trot, smooth lope and uphill run. She is great on the trails, and has had many hours out on the trail and along side the roads. She has been used as a lesson horse for beginner riders. Is very calm, steady, and willing. She will cross anything you put in-front of her. Has gone through water, deep mud, over logs and jumps, up and around steep cliffs/hills. She has had training with CEC for basic work, and has had training for western pleasure. Still in the beginner levels of western pleasure and english pleasure. She would make an excellent hunter/jumper prospect or western pleasure. Is a great horse for trail riding, would suit someone who does not want to run all the time.
Only selling as I do not have the time to dedicate to her while in college. Asking 2,500 and open to offers. Buyer is in charge of vet health check (if desired) and is in charge or transportation or transportation fee. Need her gone as soon as possible unfortunately, so send me an offer. Located in Elk River MN
- grey percheron mare
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:44:26 -0700 - Mare ride and drives. Had her first foal this year. Has big movement and passed down to her filly you tube video under richwood percherons lily
- Registered Haflinger Gelding
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 09:39:16 -0700 - N'Motion is a 5yo, registered Haflinger gelding. Sire Nickerson SFF, dam Allie NTF. Approximately 14hh. Training--he has had a lot of ground work and I started him under saddle as a two year old. He has not been saddled at all this year but has had a little ground work. He was easy to start but is pretty sensitive and is still very green. He is a very pretty horse, friendly, easy to catch, ties, loads and has had his feet trimmed. He has lived on a ranch since he was a yearling so he knows where his feet are. Easy keeper, lives on grass pasture and grass hay.
- Haflingers ride drive
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014 08:19:44 -0700 - haflinger mares they are very broke to drive and will pull single, double or triple and they will also ride, they are gentle and easy to catch and are built like tanks selling them together because they have been together all their life. Kate she is 10 yrs old and 13.2 hands and is Daisy she is 9 yrs old and 13.1 hands 2500.00 for both. these are a great team and are very broke and they also are great trail horses. We welcome you to come and see them work for yourself give us a call to set up a time to come and see them work 843-601-2950 THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IN THE VIDEOS HAS BEEN SOLD ALSO HAVE A SET OF BIOTHANEHARNESS THAT I WILL SELL WITH THEM FOR 600.00
- Beautiful Reg. Clydesdale Filly
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:48:59 -0700 - This is the sweetest, friendliest filly I have ever seen. She is big, beautiful and has Budweiser bloodlines. She is going to be a big mare and has tons of potential. She will mature to 17.2 -18.0. Really a doll. 903-721-7870
- Draft X riding horse
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:25:33 -0700 - Gorgeous stocky Belgian Morgan cross, has a wonderful personality and loves to be ridden. reason for selling: she does not like to be worked in harness and this was the primary purpose I have for her. She makes a great and willing saddle horse and has only be ridden as a trail horse. Her feet are solid and she can be used barefooted with no problems. She is very smooth and very beautiful
- Spotted draft
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:31:04 -0700 - Chestnut and white 4 year old spotted draft mare for sale. Measures 15.3 at withers and 16.1 at bum. She is still growing. Nice solid mare. She lunges and has had tack on, now is ready to go in any direction pointed. Is solid enough to hold a larger rider but refined enough to make a large hunter or dresage mount. Very striking and flashy horse. Selling as we had to purchase her and her sister together with only the intention of keeping the sister(better suited for a brood mare). This mare has lots of potential just needs someone with the knowhow and experience to take her there.
- Two Beautiful White Mules
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:28:50 -0700 - Two beautiful white draft mules who love company and a gentle experienced owner. Have a little driving experience, but need someone who has the experience and time to train them.
- Horse For LEASE
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 14:42:23 -0700 - A do what you ask kinda girl! Currently used in our lesson program for beginner riders. Used for advanced riders as well. Has been ridden on trails and in the ring. Come see this amazing girl for yourself!
on or off farm lease, working lease also available!
- UK IMPORT Diamond Cutter Mare!!
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 13:36:48 -0700 - Emma is an incredible mare who has proven herself in her offspring, two fillies and a stud colt. The oldest filly at TWO won the prestigious AGHRA World Show as Grand Champion Jr. mare and then proceeded to win Res World Ch Mare at her second show. Emma is a beautifully proportioned traditional cob mare. The great UK Breeder Syd Harker came to our farm and evaluated Emma as a superb mare, one to continue the heritage of the Gypsy Horse. Her sire is the one of the TRUE Greats Diamond Cutter Emma is sweet, quiet, well mannered. She is not broke to ride due to a stifle injury she sustained before we bought her. Since her purchase she has produced us two beautiful fillies from the Great Stallion Jimbo. Emma is in heat now!!! Great time to breed for a fall baby next year and beat the summer heat. We are reducing our herd, our loss is your gain.
- Cute and quiet Fjord Cross Gelding
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 11:37:25 -0700 - Beeker is a fancy little Fjord Cross gelding. Clean and straight legged with even structure. He is trained to ride and is currently getting refresher riding/training with Natural Horsemanship practices and starting ground driving. He is good with his feet, worming, vetting. Quiet and gentle. I think he would make a very flashy and cute cart horse/pony with additional time and training. He has been trail and road ridden and was previously used as a lesson horse at a small scale/family operation. Beeker does have cataracts that do limit his vision, mostly on his Right eye. He is not spooky or jumpy however and seems very well adapted and without seeing or knowing the eye you would not likely know or tell. He will remain in training until placed and we are looking for an exceptional home for him. See his videos and more info at www.goodhorsestogoodhomes.com Located in Prairie Farm, WI 1250.00
- 3 year old Fresian Cross
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 10:33:30 -0700 - Manus is a long 3 year gelding (May 6 2011). His sire is half Friesian and half Thoroughbred, dam is a beautiful registered Quarter Horse. Manus has been started under saddle an is well behaved on a lunge line and will make a wonderful horse. He has the movement of a Friesian and will not disappoint. He can be registered with the Heritage Sport Horse Association. Read more at http://www.horseclicks.com/3yo-friesian-cross-da-bomb/horses/551910#1XLvBfZ3Gfx7UCZO.99
- Delilah - 8yo mare trained to ride and drive
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 07:41:29 -0700 - Delilah is a very personable and friendly mare. She loves to be fussed over. She is started under saddle and trained in driving where she really excels. She's the perfect horse for someone who wants a training project as she is willing to please or perfect for a first time Gypsy owner. She will follow you around. Stands for vet and farrier and bathes. Only selling because we are looking to downsize and don't have the time she deserves. Asking 10,000 OBO must go.
We are also selling her foal, Nickelback is a 5yo gelding. These two make the perfect pair, especially for someone just starting out with Gypsy Vanners. Price will be modified if interested in both. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or pictures.
- 16.1h black, dark bay mare for on farm lease
- Sun, 31 Aug 2014 05:50:03 -0700 - Princess Charmeuse or Meuse as we call her is a Percheron Morgan cross who is 12 years old. She is a very smooth and elegant mover and loves to work. She does need an experienced rider as she can be challenging. Very sweet and loving towards people, though she is usually alpha in her herd. I am going to college in the fall and am looking for someone who can give her the attention she needs and deserves. She has shown English Pleasure, Hunt Seat, and jumping. she has jumped over 3 feet at home but has not jumped regularly since the fall. She has also been ridden western multiple times though she is mainly English. We currently participate in 4h and have been showing for about 3 years. She trailers very nicely and settles into show grounds quickly. She is great for baths, farrier and vet. Can have teeth floated with no meds. She swims in our river and is getting use to trail riding. She has been out on a trail alone recently. Just needs more miles. Please text or call with any questions or comments at any time, and email using the subject Princess Charmeuse. Farm located in Leola, Pa (Manheim Township) Thank you!!