Indiana Horse Barn Builders
Peoples Building Company is the horse barn builder that can make your vision come to reality in Indiana. Whether you are looking for an indoor riding arena, a custom horse barn, a run in shed, or a machinery storage building, we are the builders for you.
Peoples, function means everything: correct construction, smart engineering, and quality of materials and design; are all components necessary for a safe and functional equine facility for you and your horses in Indiana.
To the right is a list of facilities and services offered by Peoples Building. If you have a prospective project and it is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help you complete it.
Also, please view our Gallery for photos of past projects and floor plans of barns and facilities
Draft Horses for Sale
Provided courtesy of:
EquineNow listing of draft horses for sale.
- Lion King Granddaughter
- Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:04:41 -0800 - India is for sale on consignment. She is a very calm and sweet Gypsy mare. She has had about 14 rides on her so far, so still green. Excellent for farrier and vet. Easy to catch, lead, and load in trailer. Very easy to mange, and laid back. She would do best for someone wanting to do mellow trail rides, or some low key arena work. She had her first foal in July. A beautiful colt. She is an excellent mother. Very very patient! She will be ready approximately December. She is available for a cash price of 9000 or on payments for 10,000 (4000 down with extended payments). Shipping included to WA, OR, and ID. These options are available until the end of the year. KID SAFE AND HUSBAND SAFE!! Seller will negotiate with right home.
- Black and white pinto Friesian cross
- Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:32:50 -0800 - 3 yr old lightly started under saddle WTC, exquisite movement at the trot, high end potential for driving
- 5 YO Registered Clydesdale Mare
- Wed, 17 Dec 2014 11:45:48 -0800 - Very gentle filly, and great to work with. Stands for the farrier without stalks. Loads, hauls, and leads. I have ridden her a few times, but she still needs some training. I was told that she was broke to a cart when I purchased her. Sound and beautiful to watch move. Very fluid. Roni stalls well and is a very easy keeper.
- The right stallion for movement, performance breeding!
- Wed, 17 Dec 2014 06:02:26 -0800 - Tico is a A-premie Dutch import stallion who has earned a 1st premium status with the NFHR and silver medallions in English and western riding. He has competed successfully in 2nd level dressage against all breeds and could have easily gone higher. His temperament is outstanding - he trail rides, works bitless and bridleless and is used for riding lessons. His foals are a pleasure to work with and have improved movement over their dams. Tico is avaialbe for live cover or frozen. Please see our web-site for more info!
- Color, Quality, and the Perfect Fjord Temperament!
- Wed, 17 Dec 2014 05:59:29 -0800 - Skogheims Viljar is a 1st premium stallion that we imported from Norway as a yearling. He is a white dun and has a 50 chance of producing white dun foals, no matter the dam color. Along with the color, his pedigree and quality are outstanding, including excellent leg quality, a beautiful front-end, and very good movement. His temperament, though, is what really sets him apart. He is trained in riding, driving, and draft, has been shown and evaluated, and used for vaulting. He is a model gentleman for everything he has encountered. His foals seem to inherit the same laid-back and extremely calm nature. For more information, please see our web-site!
- Villa Vanners Foxy Lady 2014 Bay Roan Filly
- Wed, 17 Dec 2014 03:48:09 -0800 - This is one very special filly. Very unique rare Bay Roan.. with the sweetest disposition. And a pedigree for inheriting heavy feather and heavy mane and tail. Dam is Glory by Villa Vanner Bullet x Whiskey. Sire is Champion Pompeii.. out of Blue Feather one of the heaviest feathered mares to come to the USA. Wonderful addition to a breeding program or to be someone's special girl to show or pal around with. Contact Tess Marshall.. (860) 716-3925 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fjord Team Geldings
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:32:50 -0800 - Fantastic team of mature purebred Fjord geldings. Very quiet, easy to handle. Broke to ride and drive. Up to date with farrier and deworming. Easy keepers, easy to catch. Load and haul with no issues. Well suited for the amateur driver looking for a great all round team big enough to pull and small enough to handle. Harness available. Located in Saskatchewan. Call 306-621-4565 for more information. Lots more pictures available.
- Picture doesnt do justice!!
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:50:54 -0800 - Damien's Dam, Lillith (Lilac) is imported from England by BF Shires Gypsy Horses and his Sire is Babe from Unicorn Spirit Vanners in Louisiana. Damien has on his winter coat and this picture does not do him justice.
- 2008 Friesian, Canadian Warmblood
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:46:43 -0800 - Tori is a stunning Friesian/Canadian Warmblood Cross. She is broke to ride both english and western and although she has not yet been show she has been trail ridden frequently and is very safe and steady. Tori will make a great show and/or pleasure horse for anyone with at least moderate riding skills and is a perfect size for a man or woman. Currently, many of her half-siblings are competing successfully in both dressage and eventing. Her sire, Diederik, is a Friesian stallion who has competed and scored into the mid 60's at the FEI dressage level. She is perfectly healthy with good hooves, no stable vices, loads, clips, ties, and stands well for vet and farrier. Additional pictures and info available upon request.
- 2006 Friesian Sport Horse
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:13:15 -0800 - Dramatic Entry is a beautiful Friesian cross mare. She has had two years of dressage training and has been shown at Training Level. Scoring a 73 at her very first show. However, she is a sensitive mare (although she is very sensible) and needs to be worked on a regular basis by an experienced, confident rider. She would also make an excellent broodmare as many of her full and half siblings are successfully being ridden and shown in both Dressage and Eventing. Drama has great ground manners and loads, clips, and stands for the farrier. No barn vices and gets along great with other horses and can be stabled or pastured with geldings or mares. Please feel free to contact me for more info. Additional photos and ridding video available upon request.
- Beautiful Blk. QH, Percheron Cross....Pretty mover..
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:50:11 -0800 - Flashy black QH/Perch cross mare. Great disposition and beautiful conformation. Not too big and certainly not small...Broke to ride as a 3-4 year old, but not ridden enough lately to be considerd a finished horse.. With proper trainer, she would excell wonderfully. Floating canter and extended trot to die for...Dressage/jumping/ or just a great trail horse prospect.
I have owned Sherrie since she was 7 months old and she has not been jerked around from place to place.. She is on my farm and I just don't have time to finish her the way she deserves... So, if you're looking for a nice, big, black, and beuatiful horse, then please contact me: .......three-34-33-eight-one-670..... CASH price is 2500.....Firm...Not looking for a trade....
- Gypsy Vanner Cross Colt
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:44:40 -0800 - Macintosh is a beautiful and sensible young man. He is a Gypsy Vanner Mustang cross. At only 18 months old he is 15hh and very stocky. He has light feathers that are easy to maintain. He is not too pushy and very well behaved for his age. Has beautiful movement and would do very well as a hunter jumper or dressage horse. Obviously not for a beginner. Make me an offer. To approved home only.
- Driving Haflinger Pony
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:53:58 -0800 - Registered Haflinger twenty years young. Drives...used for trail driving smart calm pony. Needs owner looking for safe driving pony...has potential for team driving.
- Beautiful Percheron Mare
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:31:00 -0800 - Was raised by the Amish and used for work but mostly a brood mare. She has had 6 weeks of trail riding by a professional trainer and did good. She is a lot of fun I have trail ridden her and ground drove her she does exceptional at the ground driving I believe she would do very good at pulling a wagon I just don't have one. She needs to be handled and worked on a regular basis to keep in tune. Healthy and a very easy keeper up to date on shots and coggins. Needs to use stocks to shoe etc. No kick just won't stand. She is hyper if not worked regular but if she has a job she is very easy to manage. A very nice mare. May consider trading to a trail horse that does not need to be worked on a regular basis.
- Gorgeous Dappled Belgian Mare
- Tue, 16 Dec 2014 04:15:09 -0800 - Kate is an incredibly sweet, well mannered Belgian mare. She rides and drives, but we've only ridden her for the past 7 years. She's 14 years old, and anyone - and I do mean anyone - can ride her. She's been used for trail rides on our farm for people who weigh more than 200 lbs and for very young children (ages 2 and 3 years old) to ride double with a parent in a big, oversized saddle while being handled by one of my staff. Kate is very unusual for a Belgian in that she has a beautiful dappled coat. She has no vices and is a joy to own. She'll do anything you ask of her: cross bridges, creeks, and mud. She'll ride quietly by deer, all kinds of equipment running (chain saws, tractors, etc.), and kids jumping on a trampoline without spooking. She's incredibly quiet and easy to lead. If you're in the market for a horse that can carry a heavier rider and teach you to ride, Kate's your girl. She's a horse the whole family can enjoy. She's up to date on de-wormer, shots, teeth flotation, and negative Coggins. She's fat and healthy in every respect. Kate will make you look good even if you don't know how to ride, and you'll never have to worry that anyone will ever ask you, Does this horse make my butt look big?
- Suffolk Punch Draft Gelding
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:55:52 -0800 - Not a Belgian, Not a Halflinger...Dan is a Suffolk Punch draft gelding, a work horse bred to plow the clay rich soil in that part of England. The owners transported him all the way from Montana for a new start in Lancaster, Pa., only to be followed by financial strain and family illness. Reluctantly, Dan is being offered for off farm lease with possibility to purchase for the right person. Dan is purebred, no papers. 12 years old. Aprox 15.3 - 16 hands. Broke to drive originally, but ridden only by the current owner. Will need a refresher after being turned out to pasture for the last year. Not a beginners horse. Dan has a loving and kind personality and was trail ridden and hunted from extensively in the past. Not gun shy and gets along fine with other animals. Stands for vet and farrier, but is in need of seeing both for a trim and vaccines! Not great about clipping and bathing though. Can go barefoot or with shoes if needed. Ridden western and tack is negotiable. 717.548.1305 to contact owner by phone and set up a time to learn more and meet Dan. I AM NOT THE OWNER...
- Quiet Spotted Draft Gelding For Sale
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:47:07 -0800 - Zen is a very quiet, willing to please Spotted Draft gelding who stands a stout 15.3hh. He is 12 years old and has proved himself as steady, been there done that trail horse. He stands great to be groomed, tacked up and picks up all four feet great. He has a very friendly, laid back personality and is 110 broke walk, trot, canter. He's a very go with the flow kind of horse who has been ridden english, western and bareback. He picks up both leads and does great on the trails as well as in a busy arena. Zen has been started over fences and takes his time going around. He is a very easy horse to get along with as all you have to do is kick to go and pull back to stop. Zen does exceptionally well out on the trails and goes out alone or in a group with no problem. He is a horse you can sit back, drop your reins and enjoy a cold beverage and conversation while you stroll down the trails. He is not spooky at all and does great with unexpected occurrences like loud traffic and deer jumping out in front of us. He would make any husband an excellent slow trail mount. To come meet this big lovable guy please call or text 734 536 7377. Thank you! For more pictures please visit: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/4807283180.html
- Quality black Friesian Cross Filly
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:00:33 -0800 - She is a lovely filly who has already been started on her manners. Precious will load easily, pick up her feet and can be clipped without a problem. She is a very smooth girl six months old. She's already started so all you have to do is continue her training. Precious is out of a full blooded Friesian stud and out of a tri paint dam. Can go any direction with her! Will be registered with the Frisian Sport Horse registry. Video of her loading available if you email me email@example.com or call 325/330/0595
- Sweet 9 yr old Paint Draft Gelding
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:24:19 -0800 - Sweet and Stocky 9 year old Paint that has draft horse in him. He is 16 hands tall and broad. He rides very well if he has a companion horse with him. He has a hard time going out alone. He does best with an experienced rider . He can be a little head strong and try to run back to the barn if the rider is not a confident rider. He has great ground manners .He stands perfectly still for saddling, mounting and dismounting. He is not great when cleaning out his hoofs (picking up his feet) and we are working on that. He is a lot of fun to ride and has a smooth walk and loop. Rugger has a lot of potential and would make an excellent trail horse. He does not spook easily. Please call if you have any questions ..Malinda (254) 979-0583
- Gorgeous Stout blue eyed gypsy
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:13:01 -0800 - Really beautiful gelding, stunning majestic presence. Dam was imported from SD farm(Sids Good Stallion) sire is:Tao(Old horse of Whales). Ready to start under saddle or begin driving training. Must see in person, just gorgeous! Healthy and sound and up to date on all care. 2 blue eyes. Seems taller, upright, very stout thick boy. Super sweet and cuddly too. Soft on the longe line, will be so easy to start.
- 8 YEAR OLD GELDING
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:30:54 -0800 - RIDES, GREAT SADDLE SEAT PROSPECT! NEEDS TO BE FINE TUNED HAS A GREAT PRESENCE!
- FRIESIAN GELDING FOR SALE
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:30:25 -0800 - NICE CONFIRMATION, HAS A STALLION PRESENCE, LOTS OF HAIR! JUST NEEDS TO BE FINE TUNED!
- Lesson, beginner safe Friesian sport horse
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:28:41 -0800 - 16 yo registered Friesian sport horse. 16.3 gelding. Safe and sound babysitter type. Great first horse or lesson horse. 3 easy and comfortable gaits. Goes barefoot. Kind enough to put any beginner on. Lovely on trails. Had his start as a dressage horse then owned by a family that primarily trail rode. Superb lesson type horse that anyone can ride. Located outside St Louis MO. Motivated seller asking 5500/offers
- 4 Year Old Percheron Gelding
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:19:59 -0800 - Xtreme is a one of a kind 4 year old 17H Registered Percheron Gelding. He is a great minded gelding and easy to drive. Well broke single and double. He has been well started under saddle and his training continues daily. Xtreme has been on a 26 mile weekend ride while camping and was a true gentlemen on the tie line overnight, He has been trail ridden extensively off the farm at The Cleveland MetroParks, Beaver Creek State Park and Pleasant Hills. He has shown under saddle in eanglish and western pleasure. He has the action and drive to make a ladies cart horse as well as the temperament to be a all around horse for anyone. He loves attention and is a extremely easy keeper in the barn. He is a great minded gelding always willing to please. Xtreme is a half brother to a stellar grey lead horse in the Flat Rock Hitch as well as a lead mare in the Blue RIbbon Farms hitch both have been Classic Series Champion hitches. Video can be seen at http://youtu.be/i1Rd7UsY3U
Please call Sara Campbell (330) 360-2939 or e-mail with questions firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open to considering reasonable offers on this exceptional gelding.
- Sharp Percheron Colt
- Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:19:07 -0800 - Tonka is a upheaded sharp colt with potential to be a hitch prospect or stallion prospect. Tonka is out Shady Maples Gypsy a Francois mare and sired by Windermere's Masterman. He has been clipped, bathed and working with extensively as a weanling. Please contact Sara Campbell if interesed. Willing to consider offers as we must downsize this fall.